What are your favorite independent record labels?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I forgot bridge 9, as well. I've heard various hardcore bands over the years and thought oh, it's a bridge 9 band, and on the times I've been wrong, those bands haven shown up on their roster within a couple years. Listenable, but wholly generic hardcore, and sort of all blends together for me.

If you want to go way back, I.R.S. Records, of course...

R.E.M., The Buzzcocks, The Go-Gos, Bel Canto, Belinda Carlisle, Jane Wiedlin, Gary Numan, The English Beat, General Public, Camper Van Beethoven, The Cramps, Wall of Voodoo, Squeeze, The Animals, Wishbone Ash, Marillion, Henry Badowski, Karel Fialka, Murk, Nuclear Assault, Human Switchboard, The Fleshtones, Oingo Boingo, Doctor and the Medics, Suburban Lawns, Over the Rhine, The Alarm, Skafish, John Cale, Renaissance, Sahotas, Caterwaul, Gren, Dread Zeppelin, The Surfing Brides, Show of Hands, Lords of the New Church, Fine Young Cannibals, The Truth, Foxy Shazam, Chrome Molly, Black Sabbath, Let's Active, Concrete Blonde, Sea Stories

Creation Records

My Bloody Valentine, Jesus and Mary Chain, Slowdive, Ride, House of Love, Super Furry Animals, Primal Scream, Boo Radleys, Saint Etienne, Teenage Fanclub, Swervedriver, and that awful British group with those annoying brothers

Back
Top Bottom