What albums are you looking forward to in 2012?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very cool. But ugh, sucks that she's on Atlantic Records now. I hate to be elitist like that, I'm usually not towards mainstream labels, but Atlantic really does influence their artists for the worse.

Speaking of bizarre side projects that won't end up as good as they look on paper, aren't we supposed to get the dude from Doves and dude from Elbow album as well?

Going by stuff that's either announced or likely to be announced soon (so, no U2 album just yet...)
-The Shins
-Sleigh Bells
-The Killers
-The Avalanches (I know, I know, but their label quietly confirmed an Avalanches album for 2012 on Twitter. It remains to be seen if they'll actually release it, but I'll be optimistic for now.)
-Phoenix
-The XX
-Passion Pit
-Dirty Projectors
-MGMT
-Air
-Mumford & Sons
-The Beach Boys
-Sigur Ros
-Janelle Monae
-Vampire Weekend

Speaking of bizarre side projects that won't end up as good as they look on paper, aren't we supposed to get the dude from Doves and dude from Elbow album as well?

Goodwin and Garvey?

Sometimes I can't even tell them apart. :panic:

Muse
Vampire Weekend

Add me to the list for those as well. I was wondering what Vampire Weekend have been up to lately, look forward to their next effort. And I'm very curious to see where Muse goes next after their last album.

I'm happy to hear Fiona might have something coming out soon, too, she's been awful quiet these last few years. And I'll give Janelle's stuff a listen, too (TWO albums? Wow).

As for the Killers, all I know is their singles, I've not heard an album in full by them. But I do love their songs, so yeah, I'd like to hear their new stuff as well.

And of course, whatever U2 comes out with I want to hear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom