What album did you last listen to from start to finish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dismemberment Plan - Change

:up:

The Clash - The Clash

Radiohead's Amnesiac.

The Cure -Disintegration

The Clash by The Clash

New Order -Substance

I wish all of you a-holes would stop listening to such good music so I don't have to type the damn thumbsup smiley so much. :angry:

The Lord Dog Bird - self-titled

Today at work:
Amendola, Goldberg, and Hoff--(Plays Monk)
Scarnella--Scarnella

Then I needed quiet so I could concentrate on reading, so I had to stop listening to music :grumpy:

No thumbs up for Nick Cave's Let Love In? :angry:

I've heard one, maybe two, Nick Cave songs in my life.

All caps is required for my first listen to this, as I've been waiting for it and hyping it for months and months now.....

OKKERVIL RIVER - 'THE STAND INS' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard one, maybe two, Nick Cave songs in my life.

All caps is required for my first listen to this, as I've been waiting for it and hyping it for months and months now.....

OKKERVIL RIVER - 'THE STAND INS' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that mean that you liked it, or does it just mean that you're annoying as fuck, scumbo?

Shaky and the Shakersteins featuring Nosy McNoserstein - Al's Pancake House: A Musical Treatise on life amongst the Minute-Men and the Dragonflys

:drool::drool::drool:

No youtube, no music, where do you work Zoots? With Dalton at McDonalds?

:lol: Well... first of all, my computer here has what they call a dumb terminal connected to a main server. And this arrangement doesn't support audio. Even plugging headphones in doesn't work, I've tried it out. Video gets all distorted and screws up the screen so no youtube. (this is why I wait till I get home to watch Reg's videos :wink: ) Second, my job is such that I'm on the warehouse floor half the time. So I can't even listen to music all the time if I wanted to. But maybe I should get one of those iPod docks and bring my iPod to work, that way I can listen whenever I'm at my desk. :hmm: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom