What album did you last listen to from start to finish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Replacements - Let It Be

Seriously, I haven't listened to this album in full for about a year or more, and it's as wonderful as I remembered. Brilliantly-written ballads paired with punky nonsense that rocks the fuck out, covered in production that is raw in only the most complementary way. Classic album.

The Replacements - Let It Be

Seriously, I haven't listened to this album in full for about a year or more, and it's as wonderful as I remembered. Brilliantly-written ballads paired with punky nonsense that rocks the fuck out, covered in production that is raw in only the most complementary way. Classic album.

Probably my favorite by them. Nice.

I've been listening to the first Stone Roses album for a couple of days now.

I just re-imported Sigur Rós's ( ) onto my computer at 320kbps with Exact Audio Copy. I swear to god there's a Windows error sound in Untitled #8. It's at the 10:04 mark. I played the physical CD back on my stereo at high volume to make sure.

My mind is blown.

Bon Iver - 'For Emma, Forever Ago'

First time through it and it's already been added to my "favorites of 2008" list. Good stuff. Very good stuff.

It's not a popular opinion around here, but I love that album. It's by far the best thing they did after their reunion.

I loved 'The Other Side' when I was in 6th grade, still one of the few Aerosmith songs I enjoy.

I loved 'The Other Side' when I was in 6th grade, still one of the few Aerosmith songs I enjoy.

Ha, yeah, Love In An Elevator was a revelation of some kind when I was younger. :lol: Though they're not the band they used to be, I still have to defend Toys In The Attic and Rocks whenever possible. Two really great hard rock albums.

Hell, I'll even defend Pump. The last 10 years or so though, no excuse for that.

Panda Bear - Person Pitch

I wish I had discovered this album sooner.

Coolness is having courage
Courage to do what's right
I'll try to remember always
Just to have a good time

:up:

Bloc Party - 'Intimacy' (at the gym)

In the past 24 hours:

Pearl Jam: No Code
American Analog Set: Know By Heart
Smashing Pumpkins: Adore
Sunny Day Real Estate: Lp2/The Pink Album

Status