What album did you last listen to from start to finish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
31323212a74c2a8d99ebd2bff17b8cc7_full.jpg

Amanda Palmer - Who Killed Amanda Palmer (x2)
Noah And The Whale - Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down
Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours

I feel so damn old reading how people are experiencing a lot of these classic albums for the first time.

:giggle: I'm doing it mostly because a friend of mine is really into classic rock, and so he talks about music a lot with me and uses these examples. So, I want to know what he's talking about...and I'm kind of studying popular music in school, so I need to know it for that as well.

:giggle: I'm doing it mostly because a friend of mine is really into classic rock, and so he talks about music a lot with me and uses these examples. So, I want to know what he's talking about...and I'm kind of studying popular music in school, so I need to know it for that as well.

Well, based on what you've listened to so far, you're getting an excellent education with it.

I'm envious, in a way, because to hear some of these records for the first time must be quite exhilarating for you. Because it was for me when I first listened to them, waaaay back in the day.

BillyJoel_StrangerCD.jpg

Again. Thanks people, for reminding me to get this album. So beautiful! Scenes From An Italian Restaurant, Just The Way You Are, She's Always A Woman, title track... :love::heart:

Well, based on what you've listened to so far, you're getting an excellent education with it.

I'm envious, in a way, because to hear some of these records for the first time must be quite exhilarating for you. Because it was for me when I first listened to them, waaaay back in the day.

Yeah, it's been pretty crazy for me so far. It's nice that I have a bit of a formal musical education behind me now too, so I can appreciate some of the stuff a bit more than I would have a couple years ago.

The%20National%20-%20Boxer.jpg

For the first time ever; it wasn't bad didn't impress me a lot on the first listen though

I actually couldn't listen to The National's albums until I saw them live with R.E.M. over the summer. :reject:

But, after that, I "got" it, and I've been listening to their albums pretty consistently since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom