What album did you last listen to from start to finish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
51jaJ3ZbJ8L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

:shh:

I had to go listen to Poor Places when I saw this. :)

Pretty sure this is my favorite album by them. I love The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place (and everything else they've released), but the heaviness of Those Who Tell the Truth... gets me everytime. The opening of "Greet Death"=:combust:

Can't get enough of Okkervil River lately...
Okkervil_Stand_Ins_cover_mainimg.jpg

mofo - i have installed AIM onto this computer. same old screen name. i'm at work, but me being at work means sitting in an ambulance, stealing the wireless signal from the town library. town meaning i'm not in the city (but posted on the truck dedicated for the other two small town the company serves), so chances are we may not even move from this spot until the shift ends in 3 hours.

mofo - i have installed AIM onto this computer. same old screen name. i'm at work, but me being at work means sitting in an ambulance, stealing the wireless signal from the town library. town meaning i'm not in the city (but posted on the truck dedicated for the other two small town the company serves), so chances are we may not even move from this spot until the shift ends in 3 hours.

U2popscumbo, I have AIM, too, but the last person on Earth I want to IM would be you, so, piss off.

I was bored must be bored indeed.

U2popscumbo, I have AIM, too, but the last person on Earth I want to IM would be you, so, piss off.

I was bored must be bored indeed.

:flirt:

I am in the process of moving and will be unhooking my computer in the next 5 mins, so the only Aiming that will be going on is me aiming a gun at NSW's head for not using a Halloween related avatar yet.

michael_jackson_dangerous-f.jpg

Underrated. Jam, Remember The Time, Who Is It, Give In To Me, Gone Too Soon, Dangerous... all classic songs IMO.

I'm stuck with Hopes and fears by Keane. I've been listening to it pretty much non-stop for a week or two now.

That is a great album, IMO.

I just listened to this one:
51HRxS%2BoyuL._SS500_.jpg

Like with the new Oasis one, it didn't really grab me. At times it sounds too much like a David Bowie Scary Monsters (or rather, Ashes To Ashes) tribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom