What album did you last listen to from start to finish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mogwai - 'Government Commissions (BBC Sessions 1996-2003)'

I caught part of their appearance at a festival over the weekend. They made a wonderful noise. No vocals and very compelling! :up:

The last album I listened to in its entirety was Specials by Specials.

I caught part of their appearance at a festival over the weekend. They made a wonderful noise. No vocals and very compelling! :up:

The last album I listened to in its entirety was Specials by Specials.

Really?! I was just looking at their recent shows last night and saw all the festivals. Well if you're interested, that album would be a good starting point (the band has called it their "best of" without being a "best of"). :wink: I'm seeing them live in 2 weeks. I love that Specials album too, by the way.

Bon Iver - 'For Emma, Forever Ago'

Bon Iver - 'For Emma, Forever Ago'

sissies.gif

Really?! I was just looking at their recent shows last night and saw all the festivals. Well if you're interested, that album would be a good starting point (the band has called it their "best of" without being a "best of"). :wink: I'm seeing them live in 2 weeks. I love that Specials album too, by the way.

:hmm: I might check that one out then. I just noticed I only have one song of theirs at the moment (Dial: Revenge). I'll add it to my to-get list. Which is huge of course. :shifty:

BTW, my last listened-to album is Ed Harcourt with Here Be Monsters.

How would you rate it, compared to London Calling?

I prefer London Calling, but it's still great guitar-based punk rock. Mostly short, catchy songs, which work really well as an album. I intend to check out all of their discography now, aside from Cut the Crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom