What album did you just listen to from start to finish - the sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I listened to yesterday
B00000JAGC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

CD02973.jpg

you-gotta-go-there-to-come-back-stereophonics.jpg

B0006TZSKM.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Verve-Forth-_46157t.jpg

Today:

Joni Mitchell - Court And Spark
Bob Dylan - Blood On The Tracks
Weezer - Pinkerton
Eels - Electro-Shock Blues
Beck - One Foot In The Grave
The Moody Blues - On The Threshold Of A Dream

Faith.jpg

:hmm: the jury's still out on this one for now. Not sure if I want to give it another listen.

The_who_meaty_beaty_big_and_bouncy.jpg

Nothing great about this, probably the most overrated compilation album ever released...

5391507100160.jpg

Possibly the single greatest live album ever :drool:

Still not feeling well, didn't get enough sleep last night. only answer is more music:

Quadrophenia ~ The Who
The Who Sell Out ~ The Who
Who's Next ~ The Who

Beggars Banquet ~ The Rolling Stones
Sticky Fingers ~ The Rolling Stones

:lol: For one or both of those albums?

I realized that I hadn't listened to Our Lady Peace in an unacceptable amount of time. And, that I don't have their debut, Naveed. :reject:

Both, but Clumsy more.

I don't have any of their albums anymore except for A Decade I lost them all in the great iPod crash of 08, part 1. :sad:.

Both, but Clumsy more.

I don't have any of their albums anymore except for A Decade I lost them all in the great iPod crash of 08, part 1. :sad:.

:sad: indeed.

I downloaded Naveed and am giving it a listen now. I'd say it's pretty good, although I still feel partial to Happiness is Not a Fish That You Can Catch and Spiritual Machines. So many adolescent memories in those albums. :drool:

:sad: indeed.

I downloaded Naveed and am giving it a listen now. I'd say it's pretty good, although I still feel partial to Happiness is Not a Fish That You Can Catch and Spiritual Machines. So many adolescent memories in those albums. :drool:

Those two are my favorites. They're currently on a list of 50 :shifty:

I can not WAIT for the new album. I'm a new fan, so I've never seen them live or anything, and my friend here at school (who got me into them) is obsessed with them, I've become her info source on the new album, and we both can't wait to go see them together.

The new year is looking good for me, The killers comes out this month, new Snow Patrol album is already out, just haven't got around to it, then it looks like new Springsteen at the beginning of next year, U2, and OLP. I don't know how my wallet will survive

lol. The album has a loose wild west theme. I don't know if that explains the cover?! The album is not bad but... Stranger is better. :up:

I think it's his eyes in the picture that are weirding me out. :lol:

Those two are my favorites. They're currently on a list of 50 :shifty:

I can not WAIT for the new album. I'm a new fan, so I've never seen them live or anything, and my friend here at school (who got me into them) is obsessed with them, I've become her info source on the new album, and we both can't wait to go see them together.

The new year is looking good for me, The killers comes out this month, new Snow Patrol album is already out, just haven't got around to it, then it looks like new Springsteen at the beginning of next year, U2, and OLP. I don't know how my wallet will survive

I think at least one of them will be making my list...which one though will be a struggle.

I've never seen them live either, and the one chance I had after Healthy in Paranoid Times came out was spoiled when they canceled the show and didn't reschedule. :grumpy: I've heard they're amazing though, and from what I've seen on their live DVD, I'd have to agree.

2009 is going to be crazy! I'm not sure if I'll go see Springsteen again, since I did see him twice in 4 months this year. :lol: But, U2 will be a for sure concert, and I imagine OLP will be, as long as they tour the U.S.

naveed_cover.jpg

Our Lady Peace - Happiness is Not a Fish You Can Catch
OLP_Happiness.jpg

I think at least one of them will be making my list...which one though will be a struggle.

I've never seen them live either, and the one chance I had after Healthy in Paranoid Times came out was spoiled when they canceled the show and didn't reschedule. :grumpy: I've heard they're amazing though, and from what I've seen on their live DVD, I'd have to agree.

2009 is going to be crazy! I'm not sure if I'll go see Springsteen again, since I did see him twice in 4 months this year. :lol: But, U2 will be a for sure concert, and I imagine OLP will be, as long as they tour the U.S.

I just can't not go see Bruce. I mean how much is he going to keep touring, ya know? And if it's with E Street, there's no way I'm not already there.

U2 I've just got to see again. Especially now that I'm a member of interference. How great is that!

There's always that stipulation with OLP isn't there :grumpy: As long as they tour the US. :sigh: well even if they don't, I live pretty close to Canada, and maybe that was I can finally get my friend to come up to Indiana and visit :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom