What album did you just listen to from start to finish - the sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could take all the primary songs from all the albums after Back In Black and have a decent single disc compilation.

Having "For Those About To Rock" and "Thunderstruck" on the same disc can only be a good thing. :rockon:

I figured you would be the very last person on earth to notice such things. :wink:

Btw, you come off really condescending with statements like this. This is not the first time either. I don't know if you realize it. I mean I was really happy and grateful that you took the time to post a huge list of albums for me in that 60's thread (it does make it a lot easier to go off a chronological list) and more often than not, I like your DI lists and agree with many of your musical tastes. But sometimes the things you say baffle me. :huh: Just wanted to say that. You could take what I have to say or just ignore it.

Btw, you come off really condescending with statements like this. This is not the first time either. I don't know if you realize it. I mean I was really happy and grateful that you took the time to post a huge list of albums for me in that 60's thread (it does make it a lot easier to go off a chronological list) and more often than not, I like your DI lists and agree with many of your musical tastes. But sometimes the things you say baffle me. :huh: Just wanted to say that. You could take what I have to say or just ignore it.

Huh. I didn't mean to come off that way. I just find a much of the music you enjoy quite cheesy myself, but it's not a knock on you specifically. :shrug:

Oh, and this remark here:

I would listen to the ones who know what they're talking about, Zoots.
Don't confuse him, YLB.

I made specifically because I felt that LMP was being too harsh on himself, so it was a bit of self-depreciation on my part. Certainly not directed at you, even though your name was involved.

Hope that clears things up a bit. I want things to be at least "OK" between us, and I don't mean to come across as an asshole.

Zootsuit, just tell LeMeL to go to LeHeLL

Okkervil_River_-_The_Stand_Ins_cover.jpg

See this, Scumbo?

cliff-for-blog.jpg

Fetch.

Mirrored by Battles

Who are an awesome live band :drool:

Yeah, they're a fascinating band to listen to live. And the album sounds like little else that's going on right now.

Anyway, on topic:

obscured.jpg

Not a great album by any stretch of the imagination, but good music to listen to while walking on a chilly, overcast autumn night.

Yeah, they're a fascinating band to listen to live. And the album sounds like little else that's going on right now.

I've actually yet to hear the album...I saw the band live at a festival and loved their performance...I should check out the album sometime I suppose

Earlier this evening:

Jimi_Hendrix_-_Electric_Ladyland.jpg

Just now:

B000002JS6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Finally ripped my copy of Back In Black to iTunes. Gave it a listen after quite some time! It's really not that great, it's okay. Rock n Roll Ain't Noise Pollution is just plain bad! :lol: Shoot To Thrill though:drool:

I guess it is what it is. A good party album and nothing more.

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes, I adore "X." I had such high hopes for the U2/Chris Thomas collaboration because of his work with INXS.
same here! it's a bummer they ended up scrapping everything and going with someone else. oh well, another musician i like did that with another producer i like (in this case, tony visconti).

i've been on a real inxs kick (no pun intended) lately so...
2952955282_f7d23896d5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom