What album did you just listen to from start to finish - the sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday:
Deerhoof--Offend Maggie
Dr. Dog--Fate
Xiu Xiu--Women As Lovers
Scarnella--Scarnella

I also listened to some Black Keys, Nels Cline Singers, and Carla Bozulich, but not whole albums.

I don't know yet what I'm in the mood to listen to today. That's actually why I came over to the computer, to figure that out.

media-1192727168-9935.jpg

26.jpg

20365713709be37bc344okq5.jpg

The Killers - Day & Age

what a disappointment. fucking boring. Sam's Town was better, and that wasn't even too great. the best tracks are the two bonus tracks :huh: I know it's hard to top a debut as great as Hot Fuss, but at least bands like Interpol and Bloc Party who also had killer debuts came out with good albums after.

before that

Innerpartysystem - Innerpartysystem

Pretty damn good. Starts to sound the same after awhile, but I might just need to listen to it more. The opening track is fucking killer (unlike, ironically, The Killers).

Beck - Midnite Vultures (I listened to every track, although I took a break midway through)
Shearwater - Rook
Hercules And Love Affair - Hercules And Love Affair
The Dodos - Visiter
Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid
Sun Kil Moon - April

r3680931105734226rq3.jpg

Still overrated as hell IMO, though I liked it better than on a few previous listens. It also made me appreciate what Noel's lead vocals bring to their other albums.

AliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpg

Got this one in a package with her second album (which I enjoy a lot), but I think it's going to a second hand store. A few great singles and a whole load of filler.

razorlight - slipway fires

way better than expected after reading some terrible reviews! just shows you eh.... dont always listen to the so called critics!

I listened to all 5 discs of the Sufjan Stevens Christmas set on the drive to my parents' last week.

For some reason I never post in here any more.

i listened to muse's black holes and revealations while driving around today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom