What album did you just listen to from start to finish - the sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
double_nickels.jpg

Fleet-Foxes-Fleet-Foxes-433078.jpg

fleet_foxes.jpg

...burned them both onto a blank disc and listened to them on repeat for 8 hours at work today.... :wink:

Those Fleet Foxes album covers look like drawings out of those old Where's Waldo? books.

And the last album I listened to from start to finish was probably something totally awesome, I don't really remember.

Probably 5ive's debut.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The cover of the Fleet Foxes is a 16th century Dutch painting showing proverbs in a literal sense. It is cool to read about paintings.

You know, I have never once been able to listen to that record in one sitting. I know that this is a personal failing of mine, but c'est la vie, I guess. I've done my damndest for years, but I think that it's just one of the classics, or whatever, that I'll never conquer. Got a few wicked songs, though, that's for sure!

I love American Music Club, not familiar with that album though (other than If I Had a Hammer and Challenger from their best of). My fav AMC albums are Everclear and Love Songs for Patriots. The album that came out earlier this year was a bit disappointing after how great Love Songs For Patriots was. :(

I love the Fleet Foxes covers.

Yeah, especially all the guitar work! But I need to listen to it a few more times at least to get into it fully!

Everyone says it gets better, but, honestly, after about five listens, the only song I can get into is Optimistic.

I don't know. On my first listen I was like WTF but after the 2nd or 3rd listen I started loving it!

You don't even like Everything in it's Right Place??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom