What album did you just listen to from start to finish - the sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't not go see Bruce. I mean how much is he going to keep touring, ya know? And if it's with E Street, there's no way I'm not already there.

U2 I've just got to see again. Especially now that I'm a member of interference. How great is that!

There's always that stipulation with OLP isn't there :grumpy: As long as they tour the US. :sigh: well even if they don't, I live pretty close to Canada, and maybe that was I can finally get my friend to come up to Indiana and visit :lol:

Yeah, I definitely hear you on Bruce. I feel like I'd be pushing my luck since both times I ended up in the pit, once in the front row. :reject: He does put on one fantastic show though!

Yeah, I'm hoping since OLP hasn't been in the U.S. since 2005, they'll come through. They haven't been through Minneapolis since 2002. :grumpy:

Screamadelica_album_cover.jpg

Frank Zappa & The Mothers Of Invention - We're Only In It For The Money
Roxy Music - For Your Pleasure
David Bowie - Low
Bob Dylan - Nashville Skyline
Neon Neon - Stainless Style

Yeah, I definitely hear you on Bruce. I feel like I'd be pushing my luck since both times I ended up in the pit, once in the front row. :reject: He does put on one fantastic show though!

Yeah, I'm hoping since OLP hasn't been in the U.S. since 2005, they'll come through. They haven't been through Minneapolis since 2002. :grumpy:

I got in the pit both times too! Once in the front row too :ohmy: :lol:

We'll just have to cross our fingers :lol:

As for Just Listening:

Glasvegas - Glasvegas
U2 - The Unforgettable Fire
The Cure - Disintegration

~

:hi5: Apparently we have the Bruuuce luck! :lol:

:yes: *fingers crossed* until they announce a tour.

Just got done with:

BinaryCacheServlet

:hi5: YEsSsss :lol:

Did you like the album? My friend gave it to me but I haven't listened to it yet. I've heard the single (already forgot the name :uhoh: ) and it was all right :hmm:

Just listened to:

Our Lady Peace ~ Happiness is Not happiness is A Fish That You Can Catch
John Mellencamp ~ American Fool

:hi5: YEsSsss :lol:

Did you like the album? My friend gave it to me but I haven't listened to it yet. I've heard the single (already forgot the name :uhoh: ) and it was all right :hmm:

I like it a lot, actually. It's way different than anything he's done with OLP, but very good. I'm kind of into that folksy, spoken word thing though too. :reject:

I like it a lot, actually. It's way different than anything he's done with OLP, but very good. I'm kind of into that folksy, spoken word thing though too. :reject:

Listened to it this morning :up: I don't know if it ever gets better than that first track, but it's really fun to listen to :D

3c7beb6709a05c56316b3110.L.jpg

Easily the best solo Beatle album.

Hell yes. There is a plethora of high quality material. I find only two of the tracks to be relatively weaker (from the original release, not including the Apple Jam disc) and those are I Dig Love and Run Of The Mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom