What album did you just listen to from start to finish - the sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The artwork changed.

Holy shit, it's coming out now? That was a quick change of plans.

Wish I'd known about this before coming to work. Now I can't wait to get home.

Yep, they changed the release date to 11/17 instead of January. :up:

51550.jpg

B000003BGI.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Muse - Do We Need This album(B-Sides and rarities)
....don't know wheter it's an official release or not,

The Kinks - The Kinks Are the Village Green Preservation Society
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced?

First listen for both.

It's very rarely I ever listen to an album all the way through when I first buy them. Normally I buy albums because I like a few of the songs which I've heard on the radio. I still haven't listened to hear Viva La Vida yet. It took me years before I actually listened to Pink Floyd's The Wall, and that's one of my favorite albums ever. Other than Billie Holiday I can't think of an album that I've actually listened from beginning to end. And that was only because I was reading something about her singing style and I just wanted to listen to her. I never recognised any of the songs when I looked at the back until I played it. There was one song that I must have heard on advert or something but I'd never even heard of her before I read about her.

bloc-party-a-weekend-in-the-city.jpg

First time I've listened to it all the way through in at least a year. I've said some ill words about it in the past. I retract all of those statements. Bloc Party can you ever forgive me???

10658.jpg

CrowdedHouse-TogetherAloneOrig.jpg

four times....:uhoh:....in a row.

09_album.jpg

twice in a row. I forgot how much I liked this one. I needed something to cheer me up about damned Indiana. :grumpy:

The Kinks - The Kinks Are the Village Green Preservation Society
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced?

First listen for both.

Wow! You have to tell me what you thought of Are You Experienced?!! I listened to it for the first time myself a couple of weeks back (I mean I knew all the radio hits but that's it) and was completely blown away!... so much that it has rocketed to my Top 10 maybe even Top 5 of all-time. Still putting that list together, lol. But I don't think any other album has gone up my list this fast after just 2 or 3 listens, like this one did! Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom