What album did you just listen to from start to finish - the sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amos%20Lee%20-%20Last%20Days%20At%20The%20Lodge.jpg

:up: A lot better than I remember it being when I listened to the album this summer. :lol:

I've got the new Girls Afuckingloud album on an endless loop. On my stereo. In my heart and in my soul.

"And in my dreams it feels like we are 40 stories tall. When you're around, oooooh, we're untouchable."

b000002p5y01_sclzzzzzzz_.jpg

Holy shit! That was unfuckingbelievably amazing! I mean I knew all the hits anyway but even the other songs (first listen) were fantastic! Can't believe I waited this long to get it but I'm glad I finally did.

Red House :love:

"Cos if my baby don't love me no more, I know her sister will"

What a great ending! Man, I love the blues!

b000002p5y01_sclzzzzzzz_.jpg

Holy shit! That was unfuckingbelievably amazing! I mean I knew all the hits anyway but even the other songs (first listen) were fantastic! Can't believe I waited this long to get it but I'm glad I finally did.

:up:

That first album is amazing! :bow: Though Electric Ladyland is even better.
Come to think of it, all three albums by The Jimi Hendrix Experience are unfuckingbelievably amazing. :)

me: The Stooges - The Stooges
51ublH50WJL._SS500_.jpg

Beautiful Midnight (U.S. release) - Matthew Good Band

I really really love this album; it just feels cathartic listening to this record (songs like "Strange Days," "Suburbia," "Apparitions," "Failing the Rorschach Test," "Running for Home" give me a kind of solace). His first solo album, Avalanche, is also veeeeeeery nice ("Weapon" just might be my favorite song this decade).

3rd stone from the sun and Purple Haze, amazing tunes, fantastic album

1813977.jpg

Surprisingly decent on first listen

What's that? The image doesn't show.

Just listened (first listen):

101e92c008a0a58045e88010l.jpg

I already knew When Doves Cry and Purple Rain. The rest was... okay. Let's Go Crazy was awesome! Baby I'm A Star was good. Darling Nikki is pretty nuts. But I'm not a big fan of all that screaming he does on some of the songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom