weezer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Best since Maladroit. Which is actually saying something because I find that one and Green quite enjoyable.

Seeing it played live all the way through really helped my appreciate it more. Especially the Futurescope trilogy.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

That was unnecessary don't you think? Some of us including myself ranked SOI as our favorite album of 2014. We are on a U2 site after all:angry:

Well, this is the general music section. The assumption in here is that posters listen to more than one band.

I've listened to SOI more often than EWBAITE, but honestly more out of obligation than enjoyment. I like the latter more.

Well, this is the general music section. The assumption in here is that posters listen to more than one band.

I've listened to SOI more often than EWBAITE, but honestly more out of obligation than enjoyment. I like the latter more.

Fair point, sorry to read that SOI is an obligation for you. For me, I personally rank it at #7 of the bands 13 albums released so far. I can't say enough good things about SOI. :applaud:

Fair point, sorry to read that SOI is an obligation for you. For me, I personally rank it at #7 of the bands 13 albums released so far. I can't say enough good things about SOI. :applaud:

I know you're newer here, so this insight might help. But it actually appears that other than a handful of people that post over on this side of the forum, that this album has been generally well received. I'll be putting it as my #1 album as well. Compared to NLOTH and HTDAAB, this album is looking good from an overall satisfaction perspective, even by us over here who are more critical of the band.

I know you're newer here, so this insight might help. But it actually appears that other than a handful of people that post over on this side of the forum, that this album has been generally well received. I'll be putting it as my #1 album as well. Compared to NLOTH and HTDAAB, this album is looking good from an overall satisfaction perspective, even by us over here who are more critical of the band.

Well said mikal and thank you. :)

So this was just posted on Weezer's Twitter. ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1452719241.953060.jpg

Posted to their Youtube channel today:

Top comment:

Better than Raditude!

post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-nod-cropped-g-jtcK.gif

In all seriousness, that Thank God For Girls song is probably one of the worst things they've ever done. :(

Typically bands do release albums after they release two singles over the course of the last few months... Heyo.

I really like the new song they released, better than Thank God for Girls and Do You Wanna Get High

Would like them to add to the album release gig dates. Saw the club show in Cambridge MA when they did EWBAITE front to back and was a great show.

Yeah they came out to Portland for one of those shows. It was great, I just hope the new album is as good as EWBAITE

:bump:

Can't believe they're releasing another album in a few months. New single:

Digging the new song, but I have a feeling this album's not going to be in the same vein of the past 2 releases.

I haven't listened to the new song yet, but I'll be seeing them in a few weeks and I'm way too stoked

I'm borderline shocked by how much I like OK Human. This is such a fun little, creative album. I don't know what I was expecting going in, the descriptions of what they were doing just didn't sound appealing to me at all, but this is an extremely pleasant pop album.

It's not world changing, it's not there best, and Rivers has some pretty bad lyrics on occasion, but overall, I'm happy it exists, and I'll be turning it on more than a few times this year to get through my evenings wrapping up work.

Van Weezer better not disappoint.

I'm borderline shocked by how much I like OK Human. This is such a fun little, creative album. I don't know what I was expecting going in, the descriptions of what they were doing just didn't sound appealing to me at all, but this is an extremely pleasant pop album.

It's not world changing, it's not there best, and Rivers has some pretty bad lyrics on occasion, but overall, I'm happy it exists, and I'll be turning it on more than a few times this year to get through my evenings wrapping up work.

Van Weezer better not disappoint.

You've just talked me into listening to this. As much as I love Weezer and consider them one of my favorite 20 or 30 bands, they've also released an enormous amount of poopoo in the last who knows how many years. Glad to hear this one might be interesting.

You've just talked me into listening to this. As much as I love Weezer and consider them one of my favorite 20 or 30 bands, they've also released an enormous amount of poopoo in the last who knows how many years. Glad to hear this one might be interesting.

The biggest shock was the fact that it's basically one continuous work. I didn't know about that, so it took me by surprise. And it works really well. I don't know a lot of albums like that!

Back
Top Bottom