Wayne Coyne tears Arcade Fire a new asshole

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember meeting Win with seven or eight other fans after a show on the Neon Bible tour here and he seemed to be a decent guy. When meeting fans he has the aura of someone who is still a bit perplexed at his band's accolades and their fans' affections.

Touring's a long and stressful journey, and I'd be surprised if there's any band out there who hasn't snapped at roadies who can't get their shit together.

~

I don't like people who aren't nice to other people. It's not hard to be a nice person. I don't like Arcade Fire anymore.
I've heard that Arcade Fire are mean people. And I hate them for it.

What on earth are you on about....are you the Jesus Sunshine Brigade or something?

I remember meeting Win with seven or eight other fans after a show on the Neon Bible tour here and he seemed to be a decent guy. When meeting fans he has the aura of someone who is still a bit perplexed at his band's accolades and their fans' affections.

Touring's a long and stressful journey, and I'd be surprised if there's any band out there who hasn't snapped at roadies who can't get their shit together.

~

What on earth are you on about....are you the Jesus Sunshine Brigade or something?

He drinks. A lot. He has two posting personalities, drunk and sober. I'm not kidding.

GAF visits two days after his/her initial post to re-affirm that Arcade Fire are indeed bad people? What the heck is that, anyway?

EDIT: And I indeed have two posting personalities, bitter, and bittersweet. :heart:

This picture was actually taken at one of their early festival shows, and I think it reveals a lot.

Caricature_Slavery_1738.png

Haha...I just had to comment on how amused I am by this joke. :wink:

hold on... is that really karl???

The image is called "Pilky", I think it is! :eyebrow: :ohmy:

Also: Win Strikes Back! It doesn't look good for Wayne:

The only time we have ever shared a stage with the Flaming Lips was our last show on the Funeral tour at a festival in Las Vegas (over 3 years ago)...we arrived the morning of the show from Brazil, slept all day and awoke into some kind of surreal Vegas jet-lag dream in which we were playing after the Flaming Lips...how strange...I was really excited to meet Wayne. Clouds Taste Metallic was a huge record for me, and growing up in the weirdness of Houston, I always imagined Oklahoma City to be in the same universe. I was really nervous to meet him and I felt a little weird that we were playing after them. We traded a little hello, but he was a hard guy to get a read on. Steven Drodz was super nice, and I felt good after talking to him...

I bet.

Which one were you?

freaks.jpg

Sadly, in grade school (before junior high) I was like the spitting image of Sam. It's rather uncanny. I should scan some of my old photos.

I wasn't quite that dorky when I was in high school, as I was part of the metalhead subculture. I wore a denim jacket with like 15 Iron Maiden pins on it.

:sigh:

Sadly, in grade school (before junior high) I was like the spitting image of Sam. It's rather uncanny. I should scan some of my old photos.

I wasn't quite that dorky when I was in high school, as I was part of the metalhead subculture. I wore a denim jacket with like 15 Iron Maiden pins on it.

:sigh:

That's pretty cool.

I spent most of middle school looking like Sweet Dee's retarded rapper boyfriend from Always Sunny, so that's good. Dunno what I'd call my current style now.

That's pretty cool.

I spent most of middle school looking like Sweet Dee's retarded rapper boyfriend from Always Sunny, so that's good. Dunno what I'd call my current style now.

That's bananas!

I don't know if styles have set titles. I won't wear a t-shirt with a brand on it, if that's a thing. And I love me some pearl snap shirts. So let's go with that.

That's bananas!

I don't know if styles have set titles. I won't wear a t-shirt with a brand on it, if that's a thing. And I love me some pearl snap shirts. So let's go with that.

Nice.

I try to mix my collection of badass Movie/TV ref shirts with an assortment of classy sweaters, dress shirts, and vests. Sometimes to great success, sometimes not.

60% of the time, KNIFE Crimean works every time.

I got it just fine, but I think Dr. Tobias Manhattan sucked all the wind out of you.

Back
Top Bottom