Watch the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Webcast Tonight (Dec 14)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
KROQ FM-The World Famous KROQ

I had fun watching this last year with a number of other forum members, this year's schedule is even more impressive in my opinion. Here's tonight schedule (Pacific Time Zone):

settimes_sun.jpg

I've got to go to a study group thing tonight, so I'll only be able to watch the last few, but since my favorite is second to last, that's well worth it.

The webcast has started, Vampire Weekend on in about 30. I'm surprised more people aren't all over this, I shoulda mentioned the artists playing in the thread title.

Apparently there's going to be a "special guest" again. Last year it was The Killers, I assume and hope it will be some one worth while again.

It sounds cool, but my computer is crappy and it's annoying and difficult to try and watch/listen to stuff on the internet for me. :(

It sounds cool, but my computer is crappy and it's annoying and difficult to try and watch/listen to stuff on the internet for me. :(

I had the same issue last year, I watched it on the slowest weakest connection they had available, it worked fine. (it can use Windows Media Player if the normal streaming has problems)

Hey lookie here, I didn't have to miss any of it.

I don't know anything by VW, I've been meaning to check them out, sounds like they would be something I'd like.

Is this what they sound like studio for the most part? I think I'm willing to check out the album.

I got completely kicked off, trying it on a different browser now.

You can stream it on Windows Media Player as well. Click on the "Problems with Silverlight? Watch with Windows Media Player" section on the bottom.

You can stream it on Windows Media Player as well. Click on the "Problems with Silverlight? Watch with Windows Media Player" section on the bottom.

Yeah that wasn't working either, but it looks like I'm up and running again

Yeah, I just started watching. Clicked on the Windows Media Player thing and it works fine. Caught the end of Oxford Comma (my favorite song on the album) and now they're on Walcott. The lead singer has some seriously shifty eyes.

So Snow Patrol is next? Not a big fan but I might watch it anyways.

Vampire Weekend really do suck...I really hope I never have to hear that album

A Punk is still one of the worst songs I've ever heard...

K, I haven't heard their new album yet actually, but I at least know some stuff by Snow Patrol :happy:

I've pretty much decided I couldn't see these guys live. His on stage stuff is...strange.

Back
Top Bottom