Watch the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Webcast Tonight (Dec 14)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kinda glad my stream died again :p Though I'd actually rather it had been during Paramore to be honest.

I'm kinda glad I declined the tickets I had during the general on sale, other than Franz it's been pretty bad, and Kanye just gives me a headache.

If the Cure do another 3 hour set I'll be pissed............

Listening to Kanye West sing live makes me feel like I'm Frank Sinatra in comparison.

Still love 808s & Heartbreak though.

That version of Love Lockdown was legendary for all the wrong reasons. Hope it pops up on youtube soon.

Paramore = middle of the road punk/pop with an attractive female singer. I'll pass. Maybe I'll put it on mute or something.

BRING ON DCFC!

Yeah, Kanye struggled to hit the notes on those songs off of 808's. Came across as off-key very often. But he's not a singer, so what can you expect really? I admire the effort.

And, I'm sorry, but I would feel remiss if I failed to mention that I think the lead singer of Paramore is totally cute.

I wonder if Kanye's vocoder/autotune wasn't working, or he really thought he could pull it off without it. All the other live performances I've seen have had the autotune in action and pretty much sounded just like the album because of it. I guess when you rely on technology to make your voice sound better, that kind of thing can happen.

Did anyone see the person in the front with the white face paint and the mohawk? OMFG :lmao;

DIS MUZIK IS SO HARDCORE!!!!!!!111 :rockon:
megaman_headbang.gif

I wonder if Kanye's vocoder/autotune wasn't working, or he really thought he could pull it off without it. All the other live performances I've seen have had the autotune in action and pretty much sounded just like the album because of it. I guess when you rely on technology to make your voice sound better, that kind of thing can happen.

Kanye = Scumbag

Vocoder or not, the songs are still fantastic, so I don't mind it.

I think I've actually heard this song before.

I'm thinking autotune malfunction. Someone will be sending angry letters in the morning.

Haha, I've heard this song numerous, numerous times and always thought it was a guy singing in the normal whiny emo manner. Poor emo groups, even girls can sing in a more manly way than their singers.

Back
Top Bottom