Watch the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Webcast Tonight (Dec 14)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm watching...I'm looking forward to the Killers and the Cure.

Thanks for the heads up mofo

What where did this come from :shocked: Don't you know opinions are fact; everyone else is wronnnnnnnnnng!

Nope I can still use this name for 18 months :wink:

I was trying to be ironic (by acting childish and telling someone else to grow up)

Internetz joking iz hard.

People who were in Stone Temple Pilots and/or Velvet Revolver should not be covering The Smiths.

I'm tempted to give up. I don't understand why this internet here does this. I can download things in seconds, but ask the network to stream anything and it fucking implodes. This happens when I try to watch baseball on my computer too.

I'm tempted to give up. I don't understand why this internet here does this. I can download things in seconds, but ask the network to stream anything and it fucking implodes. This happens when I try to watch baseball on my computer too.

Your connection could possibly be throttled by your provider, that would screw up streaming.

NSW hurt my feelings. Are teem wus epic too!

Your connection could possibly be throttled by your provider, that would screw up streaming.

NSW hurt my feelings. Are teem wus epic too!

I'm grumpy now. After stuttering through Snow Patrol that's all I'm going to get? :sigh:

Then he should go stand in the corner I spose.

You're not missing much right now, Weiland is still "performing".

He's not who I thought he was anyways :)doh: how could I forget he was the STP guy) so no interest there. But at this point, unless everyone on the network magically gets off the internet in the next hour and a half, there's no way I'm going to get to see the Killers /sigh

Honestly, there's a good chance by the time they come on, the connection will be working, so I'm trying not to be too upset. In the meanwhile, it's just annoying is all

hopefully it will get better for ya later on.. I have to get up in the morning take the kid to school that's why i wont be able to catch the killers and the cure.

Back
Top Bottom