Watch the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Webcast Tonight (Dec 14)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know if I'll watch all of The Cure's set. Don't know much by much other than Disintegration, and all of the reports I've heard about the new album have been negative.

I'm reeeeeeeaaalllly hoping they don't play much from the new album.

I might be staying up at least a bit longer.

I don't know if I'll watch all of The Cure's set. Don't know much by much other than Disintegration, and all of the reports I've heard about the new album have been negative.

Which is irrelevant, they're one of the greatest live bands of all time, and one of the most important and influential bands of the last 30 years. At the most, 1/4 of the songs they play will be new.

If I could sit through The Killers, you can watch this. :madwife:

Which is irrelevant, they're one of the greatest live bands of all time, and one of the most important and influential bands of the last 30 years. At the most, 1/4 of the songs they play will be new.

If I could sit through The Killers, you can watch this. :madwife:

:( I hope they play Plainsong, Pictures Of You, or Lovesong so I'll know what's going on.

I've never seen the Cure do anything live, could you guys kindly shut up so I can at least watch half an hour of this?

I'd like to see The Cure once at least. They're on the list along with many other bands that I want to see at least once. The Who, The Rolling Stones, Dave Matthews, etc.

Crap, Porl's guitar is essentially not in the mix. I hope they fix that quick.

Guess I missed something fun. :grumpy:

But I turned it on just as Pictures of You was starting. :happy:

Porl's looking like Uncle Fester . . . or Anakin in Jedi! :lol:

Haha, he kinda always has. You should have seen the crazy leather goth get up he was in when I saw them earlier this year. It was disturbing. The dude played in frigging Page and Plant and he can still goth it up convincingly.

I can't help but think the camera is purposely hanging back from Robert. I don't think there's been a close-up yet.

Back
Top Bottom