Watch the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Webcast Tonight (Dec 14)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always liked When You Were Young. This version sounds like its about to implode at any moment. Somebody is way out of tune.

Damn, if they bust out Mr. Brightside after this they will have played all of their singles right? I might be forgetting one.

I must enjoy the hell out of this in order to spite the bitchy girl who made me leave the concert early when I saw them live, just as this song was beginning:grumpy:

This is likely the finale right here.

Mr. Brightside is a GREAT song. Not the best version right here, partially because Brandon's vocals are waaaaaaaaaaaay too loud, but still good.

Well they've 7 minutes left, but there's no way in hell they'd close with Smile Like You Mean It :sigh:

This is likely the finale right here.

Mr. Brightside is a GREAT song. Not the best version right here, partially because Brandon's vocals are waaaaaaaaaaaay too loud, but still good.

Yeah, it's probably the song they'll be remembered for. If they are remembered. And it definitely got the biggest crowd reaction of the set when the opening guitar line started up.

Oh, that girl SOOOOOOOOOOOO FAILED!!!!!

:huh: What happened?

She was my ride and it was a concert we'd been at since 9 Am and it was about 12 Am the next day and I was the only one who really wanted to see The Killers. It was the last song of the concert, but still, that's the only time I've seen them live, I kinda wish I'd been able to stay the whole time.

She was my ride and it was a concert we'd been at since 9 Am and it was about 12 Am the next day and I was the only one who really wanted to see The Killers. It was the last song of the concert, but still, that's the only time I've seen them live, I kinda wish I'd been able to stay the whole time.

:down:

Now I don't want to go to bed, but I really must, I've a final in 8 hours. That Killers set really made me happy though, even with Bones and the lack of Smile.

Pretty good setlist by The Killers

I really liked Losing Touch and Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine

The first time I saw them live, I only knew "Somebody Told Me" b/c that was the first single, and then they played All These Things and I fell in :heart:

:drool:

That sucks. Are you gonna try to see them on this tour?

I don't know if I'll watch all of The Cure's set. Don't know much by much other than Disintegration, and all of the reports I've heard about the new album have been negative.

The first time I saw them live, I only knew "Somebody Told Me" b/c that was the first single, and then they played All These Things and I fell in :heart:

:drool:

Excellent :D

That sucks. Are you gonna try to see them on this tour?

I'm going to try very hard to see them on the 4th of February. I want to see them at a proper concert, no more festival stuff. Especially after watching this, I'm dying to see them.

Back
Top Bottom