Watch the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Webcast Tonight (Dec 14)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I already made a guess to mel earlier:

Human, Spaceman, Neon Tiger, Mr. Brightside, Somebody Told Me, When You Were Young and Read My Mind.

I love that I've only heard two Death Cab albums and still recognize most of what was played.

Ha. And I'd been thinking that I'd be ultra disappointed if I went to see them and the only old song they played was the freaking title song from We Have All the Facts. Not a single thing from Photo Album? I mean, they're freaking playing in LA and didn't do 405 or Why You'd Want to Live Here? Boo.

When I saw them at something like this two years ago, they had a little more time, and they played literally all of their singles, even For Reasons Unknown. I WANT them to play Smile Like You Mean It, but I don't anticipate it.

This isn't a bad performance of Human. Better than the album version, actually, because it feels like a band is performing it instead of a Killers simulation created by their label.

As soon as I saw that bass....ok they're going to just play whatever the hell they want I guess.

If Brandon was wearing any other shirt besides that, I would be able to really get into this. Unfortunately, he looks like an idiot. Otherwise, I'm impressed so far.

Smile Like You Mean It or On Top...come on, you can do it. :pray:

At least hearing a few Day & Age tracks live would be interesting.

I had lyrics from this in my sig for about a week, so I guess you could say I like the song quite a bit :wink:

Back
Top Bottom