Washed Out debut album - July 12th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nothing today either. Considering shipping was $6, we can safely say this is my first and last order from Sub Pop.

I emailed them about an issue once, and they sent me a bunch of free crap.

Interesting. Might be worth a try. Although if they send me any Fleet Foxes material, I'll be double pissed. So maybe I should just let it go.

What do you reckon I should say, T-Bone? I already had to scrap my first draft after deciding not to use "Dear buttsluts," as a salutation.

Just a short to the point note about being very excited for the new Washed Out album, but being very disappointed that it has still not showed up. Maybe ask what the typical expected delivery time is for their shipments, as you were really hoping it would show up by release day.

I finally gave it a spin today, it's nice.

Loving "Within and Without" right now. Listened through it three times today:drool:

Alright, so I sent the email and was pretty kind in it. They got back to me and said it's taking a while since the clear 7" shipment came in a little late. So while I didn't get any free stuff, at least I know I managed to get one of those sexy things after all. Should be the same for you, Cass.

Alright, so I sent the email and was pretty kind in it. They got back to me and said it's taking a while since the clear 7" shipment came in a little late. So while I didn't get any free stuff, at least I know I managed to get one of those sexy things after all. Should be the same for you, Cass.

Neat. Thanks for doing the leg work on that one, Imps. I got an official UPS ship notice this morning, and they claim it'll be delivered tomorrow. So, hopes are high.

So, I keep hearing that this album is tailor made for me, I just haven't had time to get around to it. I'm trying to install my printer (which of course is the worst thing one can ever do in the world) and while I was waiting, I decided to go see what was free on Amazon today. Just downloaded "Amor Fati" and holy shit. Please give me more of this, now.

Finally arrived. Very pretty blue color on the LP, and I did indeed get the clear 45, which looks just great. Giving it a little lunch break listen right now.

Yes, it will calm your jangled heart.

Ashley wanted your "Jew heart" to know that it will be on sale next month on Amazon, but I wouldn't wait, unless you want to steal it in the meantime.

The iTunes version is only $7.99 and has a bonus track, NSW. It's a good song too.

So last week when I went back to the local store to pick up something else, they were giving away the free 7" on regular black vinyl. Normally they do these offers the first week when the CD comes out, but I guess they didn't receive it right away. They let me have one when I mentioned that I had bought the CD the first day it was out.

Yay for cool things.

And that Wicked Game cover is also a cool thing.

That happened for me with St. Vincent's "Actor Out of Work" 7" and some Wilco goodies a few years prior. They're usually cool about it if you explain you bought it there already. Glad you grabbed one.

So, I finally heard this bad boy. I like it. I'm not sure, yet, if I love it, but time will tell. I want to give this a few night listens for sure.

And oohhh the "Wicked Game" cover is a thing :love:

Back
Top Bottom