Wanna play a game?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HCL

War Child
I'm bored, so I thought about this just now. You folks might find it stupid... but oh, what the hell.
It's pretty simple. I will name an album, some of you will listen and post what you thought about it, kinda of a simple review. And then you name another album for another person review and... well, you got it. :)
More than one person can review the same album and then make different suggestions, so the following person will choose which one they prefer, just quote whoever you chose from. This way there'll be different reviews and suggestions coming all at the same time.

Let's play:

Band: Conjure One
Album: Conjure One

And oh, the shitty thread title probably will drive more people to click on it to see what the fuck is this about, so that's why. :wink:

it's probably a game thread carek wouldn't be interested in.

Music is a miracle...you can't even eat it!

I would gladly join, but I want to make sure people are participating before I listen to a crappy album with no input of any kind to make up for it.

I checked into this thread hoping I could link the first or last letter of an artist or song to the first or last letter of another artist or song. When I found out I couldn't do such a thing, I was less interested in the thread. In the future, I may or may not become interested in the thread since the thread didn't capture my interest upon the initial reading.

I would gladly join, but I want to make sure people are participating before I listen to a crappy album with no input of any kind to make up for it.

Well, then, folks, whoever is interested raise your hands!
I guess most people who visit B&C will have some interest after all.

Great. :) Whoever else is interested just say it then and by tomorrow we could start this if there's enough people interested after all. So far I guees it's LemonMelon, bono_man2002, bono_212 and me, amirite?

i would definitely join in. you don't need a lot of people either, just four or five, loose timeframes, 'sall good.

i have an album in mind!

I checked into this thread hoping I could link the first or last letter of an artist or song to the first or last letter of another artist or song. When I found out I couldn't do such a thing, I was less interested in the thread. In the future, I may or may not become interested in the thread since the thread didn't capture my interest upon the initial reading.
Do you live under a bridge?

Back
Top Bottom