Van Halen Tour 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just posting here to share this with all of you, as you are all fans of both U2 and Van Halen:

VH_zpssgyffvam.gif

So the Van Halens have been rehearsing some rarities including Feel Your Love Tonight, Dirty Movies, Drop Dead Legs (never played before), Light Up the Sky, Little Guitars and In a Simple Rhyme.

From the clips I've heard (Wolfie posts them on Instagram), its just the band and no Roth, and ultimately he'll be the deciding factor if they make it into the sets, but damn I'd love to see them play Dirty Movies and Light Up the Sky on August 1st.

Opening night set list:

1) LIGHT UP THE SKY!!! ( not performed since ’80!)
2) RUNNIN’ WITH THE DEVIL
3) ROMEO DELIGHT
4) EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
5) DROP DEAD LEGS!!! (never performed live!)
6) FEEL YOUR LOVE TONIGHT ( not performed since ’98!)
7) SOMEBODY GET ME A DOCTOR!
8) SHE’S THE WOMAN
9) CHINA TOWN
10) I’LL WAIT
11) DRUM SOLO
12) LITTLE GUITARS
13) DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY
14) BEAUTIFUL GIRLS
15) WOMEN IN LOVE…
16) HOT FOR TEACHER
17) IN A SIMPLE RHYME!!! (not performed since club days!)
18) GROWTH!! ( instrumental very rarely performed!)
19) DIRTY MOVIES!!! ( never performed live!)
20) Dave playing harmonica & ICE CREAM MAN
21) UNCHAINED
22) AIN’T TALKIN ‘BOUT LOVE
23) GUITAR SOLO (9 minutes long)
24) YOU REALLY GOT ME
25) PANAMA
26) JUMP

I actually want 9-minute guitar solos from the Edge. Or is it just me?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I fucking love Light Up the Sky and Dirty Movies, so glad they're playing those and I'm so stoked to see them tomorrow. As long as Dave's voice is okay, it should be a good show

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Opening night set list:

WOW, half of Van Halen II gets played. To bad that did not play D.O.A.!

So, when is the new album coming out? The follow up to A Different Kind Of Truth?

WOW, half of Van Halen II gets played. To bad that did not play D.O.A.!

So, when is the new album coming out? The follow up to A Different Kind Of Truth?
Eddie has said they plan to record later this year after they finish the tour and Wolf finishes his solo effort. As with every report regarding VH working, take with many grains of salt.

Not going to the show tonight due to pain from surgery I had a few weeks ago...if they play Light Up the Sky and Dirty Movies I'm gonna be pissed. Royally pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Eddie has said they plan to record later this year after they finish the tour and Wolf finishes his solo effort. As with every report regarding VH working, take with many grains of salt.

It will be interesting to hear what they come up with as much of "A Different Kind Of Truth" was old songs that were unreleased from the Roth years.

Back
Top Bottom