Uncool Music Appreciation ~ Episode 3 ~ Bryan Adams Appreciation Thread - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Just the Bang and the Clatter
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-18-2008, 01:54 PM   #61
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
Let me spare you all the suspense.

It's Def Leopard.
Here's a grammatical conundrum: Are you so anal that you had to correct the spelling of "Leppard"? And if so, why let "Def" go - unless you are assuming it's "def" in the hip hop sense, ie Mos Def or Def Jam, which is uncharacteristic of a rack band like Def Leppard.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:55 PM   #62
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Tiger Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Everglades
Posts: 4,740
Local Time: 11:25 AM
I love his raspy voice. There, I said it.

Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron was bearable for the music.
__________________

__________________
Tiger Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:56 PM   #63
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
Here's a grammatical conundrum: Are you so anal that you had to correct the spelling of "Leppard"? And if so, why let "Def" go - unless you are assuming it's "def" in the hip hop sense, ie Mos Def or Def Jam, which is uncharacteristic of a rack band like Def Leppard.
BoMac pwned
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:05 PM   #64
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,668
Local Time: 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
Here's a grammatical conundrum: Are you so anal that you had to correct the spelling of "Leppard"? And if so, why let "Def" go - unless you are assuming it's "def" in the hip hop sense, ie Mos Def or Def Jam, which is uncharacteristic of a rack band like Def Leppard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
BoMac pwned
I didn't even know how it was spelled!



Def Leppard
__________________

BoMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:08 PM   #65
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
Def Leppard
I can see you cringing as you misspell that
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:10 PM   #66
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Zoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the great beyond
Posts: 36,802
Local Time: 05:25 PM
BoMac it is okay. That's how they want to spell it.
__________________
Zoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:24 PM   #67
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,668
Local Time: 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
I can see you cringing as you misspell that
Ha, I'm okay. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Zootlesque View Post
BoMac it is okay. That's how they want to spell it.
I know.
__________________

BoMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #68
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
rack band
I love rack bands.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:36 PM   #69
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintagePunk View Post
I love rack bands.
I noticed that typo, but I chose to leave it in as I think it's got an accuract to it. I originally was going to type "glam band" but they really weren't glam. So i switched it to Rock Band, but the typo - or perhaps a Freudian slip? - made it rack band, and I like that.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:36 PM   #70
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintagePunk View Post
I love rack bands.
Beav pwned
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:36 PM   #71
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
Beav pwned
Not snappy enough, Snappy Answers. LOL PWNED!
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:39 PM   #72
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
I noticed that typo, but I chose to leave it in as I think it's got an accuract to it. I originally was going to type "glam band" but they really weren't glam. So i switched it to Rock Band, but the typo - or perhaps a Freudian slip? - made it rack band, and I like that.
Or, did you typo in a post where you were critiquing the spelling of another, thereby enabling me to PWN you?

__________________
VintagePunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:44 PM   #73
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintagePunk View Post
Or, did you typo in a post where you were critiquing the spelling of another, thereby enabling me to PWN you?

Well, I did go back and correct another typo or two, but chose to leave that one in place. You make an interesting argument, indeed, but I think the bottom line in this debate will basically come back to the fact that El_fa, like NSW before him, needs to STFU and step the fuck off cause I'm about to lose my mind up in here. Up in here. I'm about to go all out up in here. Up in here.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #74
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
Well, I did go back and correct another typo or two, but chose to leave that one in place. You make an interesting argument, indeed, but I think the bottom line in this debate will basically come back to the fact that El_fa, like NSW before him, needs to STFU and step the fuck off cause I'm about to lose my mind up in here. Up in here. I'm about to go all out up in here. Up in here.
I sense that you're about to get all up in his grill.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:46 PM   #75
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 10:25 AM
Ya'll gonna make me act the fool up in here?*




















*Up in here?
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bryan adams

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com