TV on the Radio new album - Dear Science, - Sept. 23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes!!!

new TV on the Radio...great news.

I got to see TV on the Radio open for Nine Inch Nails a couple of years back and it was amazing. Both bands were really on fire, actually.

This should be good. I really do enjoy Cookie Mountain a hell of a lot.

:up:

Their last album was off the fucking chain. I loved Bowie's random appearance, too. Bowie!

teslazv8.jpg

???

Ahhhh, that character who hangs out with Golem/King Kong and Wolverine.

Not to mention these hipsters:
bowietvotr.jpg

Karen O is your wife? Please ask her why she dresses so strangely.

ThePrestige30.jpg

I think Wolverine Van Helsing just had an idea.

Karen O is your wife? Please ask her why she dresses so strangely.

Karen O dresses just fine! I have a gay guy -- hot girl crush on her! Karen O :drool:

I'm not sure if your post is a compliment or not but, regardless, I Was A Lover is fucking brilliant.

:up: :yes:

Though I do love me some "Wolf Like Me" and "Wash The Day" and "Dirty Whirl" and "A Method" and . . . well, the whole damn album!

Dear Science,

01 Halfway Home
02 Crying
03 Dancing Choose
04 Stork & Owl
05 Golden Age
06 Family Tree
07 Red Dress
08 Love Dog
09 Shout Me Out
10 DLZ
11 Lover's Day

But are they on your TV?

I'm here with my radio on playing TV on the Radio. But the TV is on the radio, so the radio can't move. TV on the Radio is not on my TV, they are on my radio, but the TV is on my radio so the radio can't move.

I tried to pick up my TV off of my radio but then I fell into the okkervil river and electrocuted myself to death.

It took me a minute to get a feel for Golden Age, but once that chorus came in, I knew everything would be alright. This is definitely a great song, and fantastic first single. A tad lightweight compared to much of Cookie Mountain (which has become my definitive "cold-n-rainy autumn afternoon" record), but it's very soulful and funky, which I definitely appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom