Turquoise Jeep Records

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my God.

flyntflossy_naughtyfarmer_zps7a162145.png

I think he's a poor man's Yung Humma (though I'll admit the Crotch Rock is the best dance this side of Double Dream Hands), but nevertheless, that's yet another masterpiece from Turquoise Jeep. Flynt Flossy as a rapping disembodied head statue, it doesn't get much better than that. #KTJR4LYF

I cracked up at the part where Flynt Flossy does that slow-mo dance move over to Slick, and Slick proceeds to do the most ridiculous dance anyone's ever performed. Someone needs to gif that section.

Slick and Flossy are far and away my favorite Turquoise Jeep members.

Combining my man YUNG HUMMA with Organized Noize-style production. Plus Flynt Flossy. Perfection.

Hard to believe the run they're on, really.

Time to bring this thread back from the dead. I tagged a few of the boyz in a live clip of Naughty Farmer that had the audience going off and this morning I decided to check out what they've been up to.

Turns out, they dropped a new song TODAY!! It's called Make Me Origami and it's a smanger, as you would expect. Highlights: Flynt Flossy stabbing a dragon with an origami sword.

I also watched all their videos since the last time this thread was updated. I'm posting them all here with comments.

First, there's 'Tickle Ya Kneecap', featuring a new KTJR superstar, Pierre Cashmere, look at these fucking shades:

It's my favourite. The other thing is that it's actually a fucking sensational song, that beat is sublime, it's synth pop beauty. And the chorus is sensational.

Next up is 'Drop it Low Like a Discount', also featuring Pierre Cashmere. Highlights include the video from start to fucking finish. The dancing, the twerking on discounted washing machines, it's a work of art:

Tropicana in My Pocket is not quite as good, but the 'Incoming Call' parts had me fucking laughing out loud, particularly the last one, who is an old favourite around here, particularly of Mofo, but I won't spoil it:

And finally there's Orange Soda, a heartbreaking song which sees Flynt Flossy getting cheated on, and which features the inimitable lyric 'call me orange soda cos you crush my feelings'. Other highlights include Tummiscratch, Flossy Mountain and Flynt Flossy taking back what's his at the end:

What a crew.

Back
Top Bottom