Traveling and music fests

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lateforwork

Babyface
So I decided I'm gonna do some serious travel in Europe sometime next year. I've always heard that music festivals over there are way bigger and better than they are here. Anybody been to any of there they can recommend?

When will you be in Europe? And where do you plan on going to (as Europe is a big place :) ).
The only festival I've been to is Lowlands in the Netherlands ( Intro - Lowlands 2008 ). And I think that's a great festival with lots of alternative acts.

Have fun planning your trip.

When will you be in Europe? And where do you plan on going to (as Europe is a big place :) ).
The only festival I've been to is Lowlands in the Netherlands ( Intro - Lowlands 2008 ). And I think that's a great festival with lots of alternative acts.

I've been thinking of trying to go to that now I'm here.

I think the Glasto tickets are on sale or about to go on sale, I saw something about it on the BBC website today. If you're in Ireland the Oxegen festival is on in July.

Never been to any while I've been over there. Time of year really plays a big part in it though. Isn't there a show on TV where some dude goes to different festivals around the world?

Never been to any while I've been over there. Time of year really plays a big part in it though. Isn't there a show on TV where some dude goes to different festivals around the world?

Yea it's called Excellent Adventure, doesn't start til tonight though. He mostly goes to smaller obscure festivals rather than big ones though.

I've been thinking of trying to go to that now I'm here.

It's going to be a great party next year. I know it! :hyper:

I've always thought this would be cool. Just going to random shows throughout the EU. I don't have the money or time to do so.....

Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom