top three girls aloud songs, gang.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
oh boy do i hate list threads, guys. but look what i've just done... oh my.

3. sound of the underground. the video isn't that good, cheryl looks like a chav. not my favourite look.

YouTube - Girls Aloud Sound of the Underground

2. call the shots. cheryl is outrageously beautiful in this video. good stuff. not sure what sarah was looking for here... that haircut doesn't work. great catchy song... especially the "oohs". bono could learn something from this song... these "oohs" work and don't sound forced.

YouTube - Girls Aloud - Call The Shots - Official Music Video

1. biology. ridiculous, minimalistic dancing. it almost looks amateur... brilliant.
the way that we talk. the way that we walk.
ach... you won't find much better on commercial radio.

YouTube - Girls Aloud - Biology - Official Music Video

First of all, who gives a shit about the videos? Let's focus on the tunes. Second of all, only 3?!?

I would agree with you, though, that "Biology" is objectively Brian Higgins/Xenomania's greatest creation, with the studio version of "Untouchable" a close runner-up.

"Sound of the Underground" is right up there, too, for a number of reasons. It might be the song they are remembered for when all is said and done - it being their debut and all, as well as helping to usher in a new era in female British pop music.

On a more subjective note, I'd put "Love Machine" up there since it was the song that made me fall in love with the band.

"Long, Hot Summer" deserves a place on the list since it is probably, to this day, the biggest reason why I still frequently binge drink.

"Sexy! No No No..." was a hell of a comeback single in '07. "Girl Overboard" is probably the best gay anthem of the decade. "Call the Shots" is lovely, yes. That's more than three. I'll stop now.

Why that last song? Not denying it's a great song, but er .... pretty sure Girls Aloud aren't in it.

Back
Top Bottom