Top Albums of the Naughtiest Decade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saracene, given the choice to read your post or look at your avatar, I always choose the latter. I have no idea what you've been on about

The Muse thread consistently is the most embarrassingly Pleba-esque tread in Bang and Clatter.

You just had to go there.

1zeayz8.gif

I fucking love that gif. There have been many times I've wanted to use it, but couldnt bring myself to steal it from you

I'm a bit surprised by that, as well. But, really, none of the four Oasis albums released this decade were any good.

Now, if we were doing a best of the 90s, (What's The Story) Morning Glory? would be pretty high up there, for me. And probably for intedomine as well. I'm assuming.

It's not that I dislike the four Oasis albums, it's just that they're not top ten material. I'm not an Oasis fundamentalist like Mad Fer It.

Yeah, WTS (MG) would certainly crack my 90's top ten, but wouldn't top it. Achtung Baby and The Man Who are superior in my eyes...

i really liked Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants and the Familiar To Millions live album that came with it.

i really liked Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants and the Familiar To Millions live album that came with it.

Liam's vocals on FTM make me incredibly depressed that he was the one left holding the Oasis bag. He's sounded horrendous since their heyday came to a close, while Noel's vocals have only improved. Of course, I wouldn't listen to a Noel-less Oasis album, so I have no idea why I'm making this post, other than to proclaim Don't Believe The Truth the 5489th best album of the '00s.

The Muse thread consistently is the most embarrassingly Pleba-esque tread in Bang and Clatter.

I actually think that may have to do with the fact that I've really not listened to any Muse before. I never discuss it with anyone because I can't open that thread.

Well, there's no real discussion of the band or their music there either, just pictures and smilies.

:wink:

At least that thread manages to stay on topic :tongue:

And frankly the Pleba-esque comments (on female musicians by male posters) in other threads are a lot more explicit.

True. I still post there, just saying it is sometimes emasculating to be a Muse fan here. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom