Top 10 Christmas Songs of All Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is anyone else seeing a really funky format that happened after Cinnaminson's post? For me, it looks like every post after hers is appearing as a quote in her post. Like, the other posts after hers are indented, rather than the user info appearing on the far left of the page.

Weird.

Yeah I know what you mean. Cinn, you're in BIG trouble :wink:

Well, we're a week away from JC's birthday extravaganza and, in a surprise to no one, Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid is among the top Christmas songs. Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas, The Christmas Song and Silent Night are also among the top as well.
If you've posted your Top 10, thanks! If you haven't, what are you waiting for? Your life won't be complete unless you post your Top 10 Christmas Songs of All Time!
Remember, you don't have to celebrate Christmas to post your Top 10. You gotta radio, right? These songs have been drilled into your head every blasted year whether you like it or not.
It's a week until the fat guy comes down the chimney. Show some Christmas spirit! :hyper:

I'm going to do everything I can for our early Christmas celebration tomorrow to sneak my parents' CDs out of the stereo and plug in my iPod instead. :shh:

I'd have to think about it for awhile, but half would probably be by TSO. I realize they are over-the-top and too sentimental and usually they would annoy me, but perfect for the month or so leading up to Christmas.

I'd have to think about it for awhile, but half would probably be by TSO. I realize they are over-the-top and too sentimental and usually they would annoy me, but perfect for the month or so leading up to Christmas.

No worries! :hyper: Sometimes Christmas IS over-the-top, too sentimental and annoying. Keep rockin' the TSO!

I'm listening to this CD titled "Happy Holidays, 25 Christmas Favorites" with all the traditional classics like Bing Crosby's White Christmas, Nat King Cole's Christmas Song, Gene Autry's Frosty the Snowman etc. But while I was listening, I found a few hidden gems here...

O' Christmas Tree - The Lettermen
Highlights from the 'Nutcracker Suite' - Overture - London Festival Orchestra conducted by Alberto Lizzio
Angels We Have Heard On High - Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra

:drool::love::heart:

The Nutcracker Suite as hidden gems? That stuff is ubiquitous!

I love it, but it's about as "hidden" as a new U2 song. ;)

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas! Now that it's over, thankfully, the radio stations have stopped playing Christmas music and gone back to their regular programming. Thanks to everyone who posted their Top 10 Christmas Songs of All Time or added a comment. :D :hyper: :applaud:

Now that it's over, thankfully, the radio stations have stopped playing Christmas music and gone back to their regular programming.

Not really. I still heard Christmas music this morning at the local convenience store and just now at a Subway. Not that I'm complaining. I like Christmas music. :wink:

Not really. I still heard Christmas music this morning at the local convenience store and just now at a Subway. Not that I'm complaining. I like Christmas music. :wink:

Right, I said on the "radio". If you go into a business, that doesn't count. :wink:
That music is piped in.

Back
Top Bottom