There's a great song for ya.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
otis redding - A Change is Gonna Come - Otis Blue - YouTube

Ok. I take that back. Recorded music could've stopped after this and I'd be cool with it.

sway.

These arms of mine - Otis Redding - YouTube

All recorded music could've stopped here. And I'd be cool with that.

The story behind the song only makes it better:

Behind The Song: "These Arms Of Mine" | American Songwriter

Better than both of those songs:

JAY Z, Kanye West - Otis ft. Otis Redding - YouTube

But the Random music thread seems to be more of a chat between familiar members, at least from what I've seen so far. This thread is at least an attempt at discussing random music. Too bad not many people are biting. :lol:

The last three pages of Random have posts about Bob Dylan, Bjork, a few artists I've never heard of, and CD prices.

That outweighs the book discussion, a personal reference or two you might not get, and GAF telling Peef to shut the fuck up.

:shrug:

But the Random music thread seems to be more of a chat between familiar members, at least from what I've seen so far. This thread is at least an attempt at discussing random music. Too bad not many people are biting. :lol:

Oh please there is no attempt a discourse in the thread.

Can this thread get merged with the Now Playing thread?

But this isn't "Now Playing." This is songs that are great. Sometimes the song that's "Now Playing" isn't great, it's merely good, or average, or you just like the guitar solo.

And "Random Music" is about random music. Could be a show ya liked, or an album you think stinks, or chit chat & zingers.

This forum taxonomy allows threads for "Amazon Daily Deals", "New Release Calendar", "Name The Album You Just Bought", & "Name The Album You Just Finished Listening to."

Why can't it have one for great songs?

I dig that. Is it new? Or is it Miles with new?

It's part of an album of covers they recently recorded with their latest lineup - all songs by bands from the midlands. They had been releasing 2 tracks at a time on 45s and compiled them all as a second bonus CD with their latest release.

Japandroids with BASS

I enjoy all these newfangeled bands and their rock tunes.

I don't enjoy their penchant for ignoring the groove.

The groove is important. The groove is necessary.

Japandroids with BASS. Thank you dudeman.

Japandroids BASS - YouTube

I don't....what did you do? Play bass over the song?

They're a two-piece. They don't have a bass player. Thus, no bass. Not ignorance, just lack of hands.

I remember buying this tape at Record World at the mall after seeing the video on 120 minutes. May have been while i worked at the coookie store. anyway, i brought it home and that's where you heard it.

Ah, that 'spains it. A cassette copy if I remember?

Back
Top Bottom