The Worst Songs of 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well if the question is what is the worst song in terms of songwriting of 2009? Then yeah it's not the worst song, I'm sure some garage bands out there are making absolute shite that is even worse

But if the question is what songs from 2009 do I dislike listening to the most, then to me it counts as it's a reason I dislike hearing the song. As Ashley says I'm saying why I dislike it, this isn't some objective argument as to why it sucks, it's my opinion on why I dislike hearing it.

I don't think he's arguing a subjective/objective thing, just how the video fits into it.

I don't think he's arguing a subjective/objective thing, just how the video fits into it.

Video plays a lot, I end up seeing it a lot, it annoys me

If it doesn't affect your enjoyment of a song that's great, doesn't mean I can't think that way

Well if the question is what is the worst song in terms of songwriting of 2009? Then yeah it's not the worst song, I'm sure some garage bands out there are making absolute shite that is even worse

But if the question is what songs from 2009 do I dislike listening to the most, then to me it counts as it's a reason I dislike hearing the song. As Ashley says I'm saying why I dislike it, this isn't some objective argument as to why it sucks, it's my opinion on why I dislike hearing it.

I just think it's absurd to consider a music video when discussing song quality. They're two completely separate entities.

Wow, that's fucking great, guys. Who gives a shit if he doesn't like it or not and the video has something to do with it? What does it matter to you, really?

Back
Top Bottom