The Worst Music Artists Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
Okay. I heard not one, not two, BUT THREE SONGS with Pitbull in them at gym at today. He is by far the worst artist I have ever come across. I would rather listen to Nickelback's entire discography then sit through this many Pitbull songs.

His first big "hit" was this song:

YouTube - ‪Pitbull - I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) OFFICIAL VIDEO‬‏

Which is complete rubbish, and he is currently touring here with Enrique, and they have this horrendous song out at the moment:

YouTube - ‪Enrique Iglesias - I Like It‬‏

This is his worst that I have come across:

YouTube - ‪Pitbull & Akon - Shut it down[+DOWNLOAD&LYRICS]‬‏

So the point of this thread is, have you come across a worst artist, in all your years of listening to music? I highly doubt it, but feel free to share other bad artists' music.

I am at my wit's end.

I don't really feel the need to focus on music I despise but that's just me. :shrug:

I've enjoyed some of Pitbull's output. I Like It with Iglesias is a masterpiece Love it. Samples All Night Long beautifully. I Know You Want Me goes alright on dancefloors.

Worst artist, Uncle Kracker delivered the worst song of all time in Follow Me, and given his hybridisation of rap, rock and country, I'd dearly love to never hear anything from this fat fuck again.

AC/DC repeat the same meaningless drivel over and over, Taylor Swift is just a waste of time, Evanescence literally hurts my ears.. But I'll go with Kracker because he represents something truly distasteful, unpleasant and repulsive.

Now that I think of it, Pink is responsible for a good deal of the worst songs that I have ever heard. Kesha is also behind a constant stream of effluvia, and she is perhaps even worse than Pink in the sense that she promotes the aimless, drunken, club-lite lifestyle as something to which people should aspire.

I think you might dwell a bit too much on things you don't like, Cobbler.

This is going to be a fun thread.

M-YourFaveBand_400x400_2_jpg_400x400_upscale_q85.jpg

How has nobody mentioned Brokencyde or Dot Dot Curve yet? Come on people, you're slipping!

Back
Top Bottom