The White Stripes - Icky Thump, Etc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martha said:
Fuck. The Forum date is a school night. :mad:

(But I still have a shitload of sick days to use up. :hmm: )

campaign_nike.jpg

Oh man. Stripes videos are always so awesome.

And Meg looks absolutely on fire on that red outfit. :combust:

picturevl1.jpg

:love: :drool: Must say that she looks better with black hair, but whatever. :shrug:

Pretty cool video, still brilliant song. :up: June 19th :combust:

Finally got to see the video for this. Wasn't too crazy about the song when I first heard it a couple weeks back, but it has really grown on me. Getting pumped for the tour.:drool:

Lila64 said:
The links have been removed. If you care to share :shifty: let me know. We'll be buying it anyways upon release.

D'OH!

I wasn't sure if I wanted to listen or hold out. I guess that makes my decision a little easier! :wink:

I have the elusive radio rip of the entire album that is causing quite a stir with several sites and blogs getting shut down due to hosting it. Hell, Jack White himself personally called the person who hosts the radio show that played the album to bitch him/her out. I'm not going to listen to it since I'm waiting till the album is released, but I will email it to the first three people who ask for it.

If you're one of the fortunate three, you should know how to unpack .rar files.

Last edited:
Sent to the first three. If anyone else wants it, ask one of them.

The first four songs are actually album rips, so the quality is nice. The rest are radio rips so the quality is lacking. I only skipped around to verify it was the real deal, but I haven't listened yet.

Keep the change, you filthy animals.

martha said:
:angel:

(I'm so cheap I haven't even bought the single for $.99 on Itunes.) :reject:

I don't call that cheap. Why pay for the one song and then buy the album in a few weeks. I just call that smart :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom