The War on Drugs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They played that "Tangled Up in Blue" cover Sunday night and I totally lost it.

Yeah. Tangled Up in Blue sounded fucking amazing tonight.

And as Adam was leaving the stage, he took the setlist off the floor of the stage and handed it to me. I didn't ask him for it; I was just smiling at him, like I had been during the entire set. I was happy.

:)

That would have been a cool cover to hear. We got Mind Games in Seattle when I saw him earlier this year.

Does it feel like a disproportionate amount of people on this board get setlists from shows they go to? Like, it seems as though every time one of you go to a show, you come home with the setlist. I'm not even surprised to hear about it anymore. And yet, there are thousands of other people at those shows. Odds dictate that we shouldn't all have our own setlists sitting at home, but I swear each and every one of you has mentioned getting a setlist at one show or another.

All that said, I don't think I have one. :lol:

I just get my set lists online and print them out afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I've got a shitload but get absolutely no use out of them. Dunno where I'd even begin.

I don't have any setlists, but walking out of a U2 Vertigo show, I did swipe a piece of paper from the wall that had the list of times (doors open / opening act / U2). I don't think I still have it (although I still have COBL confetti!).

Back
Top Bottom