The Verve New Single!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Irishteen

Blue Crack Addict
Just got it's first play on Radio 1, anyone else hear it? I just did and I'm insanely excited for the album now,The Verve are back and as good as ever :hyper:

*waits for an mp3*

Edit: I have an MP3, if anyone wants it just leave your email

Someone sent me the link already, but I have to wait til I get home to hear it :(

GAH :scream: Want!

It's not their best song ever (Weeping Willow), but it's not terrible. I've heard it 4 times now, and it's definitely growing on me.

I doubt the rest of the album will sound anything like this, though. Urban Hymns bears very little resemblance to Bittersweet Symphony.

Weeping Willow would definitely be in my top 10, maybe top 5 with History at number 1

And this could also just be the single version too, knowing the Verve it could end in a cool spacey jam

Love Is Noise is on their myspace now.

Don't care for the song much. Predictable lyrics with thin, reverb-soaked instrumentation (wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for how common such a thing is these days). Nick McCabe, the soul of this band, can barely be heard. Really, it's not all that bad, but compare this to any of the songs below it on the player, and it pales.

Back
Top Bottom