The Verve New Single!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Verve - Official Website <http://www.theverve.tv/>

Ask The Verve
Is there a question you have always wanted to ask The Verve?

We are looking for Verve fans to send in their questions for the band. The top 50 submitted questions will be posted on theverve.tv, with the people behind the best 2 questions, as picked by the band, receiving a pair of tickets to the V Festival in the UK.

To enter a question simply email asktheverve@theverve.tv <mailto:asktheverve@theverve.tv>

Deadline for entries is Sunday, August 3. Winners will be contacted via email.

just got this email this morning.. the latest on the new album...:hyper:

'FORTH' RELEASE DETAILS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are pleased to announce release details of The Verve's forthcoming new album. Titled 'Forth', it will be released on Monday August 25th. The track listing will be:

01. Sit And Wonder
02. Love Is Noise
03. Rather Be
04. Judas
05. Numbness
06. I See Houses
07. Noise Epic
08. Valium Skies
09. Columbo
10. Appalachian Springs
Three different versions of the album will be available to pre-order from The Verve's official online store today.

• Deluxe Boxset
A deluxe boxset will be available solely from The Verve's official online store. This version will consist of a double heavyweight gatefold LP vinyl (containing two bonus tracks not on the CD version of the album), limited edition CD & DVD edition of the album (see below for more information on this item), and an exclusive memorabilia tour book.

If you order the deluxe edition you will instantly receive a free download of 'Love Is Noise' recorded live at Glastonbury, and will also receive the full album as a download on August 18th, one week ahead of the general release date.

• CD & DVD Package
A special CD and DVD package is also available, featuring an exclusive band documentary and live footage from The Verve's headlining appearance at Coachella in May 2008, packaged in a case bound tour book. Tracks featured on the DVD will be:
01. Sonnet (Live At Coachella)
02. Life's An Ocean (Live At Coachella)
03. The Rolling People (Live At Coachella)
04. Lucky Man (Live At Coachella)
05. Love Is Noise (Live At Coachella)
+ 20 minute "Space And Time" documentary

As with the Deluxe Edition, if you order this version of the album from the Verves official online store you will instantly receive a free download of 'Love Is Noise' recorded live at Glastonbury.

• Original CD Album
You can also buy the standard CD album. If you order this version from the Verves official store you will also receive a free download of 'Love Is Noise' recorded live at Glastonbury.

**** All versions of the album ordered before August 18th , including the deluxe box set, will be delivered on release date. Orders received after this date will be delivered as quickly as possible. ****

'LOVE IS NOISE':
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The video for new single 'Love Is Noise' is now available to watch online exclusively on Myspace. To view it you simply need to click here.

'Love Is Noise' will be available as a digital download from August 4th, with the physical release available one week later. Full release details will be available from theverve.tv soon.

ASK THE VERVE
Is there a question you have always wanted to ask The Verve?

We are looking for Verve fans to send in their questions for the band. The top 50 submitted questions will be posted on theverve.tv, with the people behind the best 2 questions, as picked by the band, receiving a pair of tickets to the V Festival.

To enter a question simply email asktheverve@theverve.tv.

Deadline for entry is Sunday 3rd August. Winners will be contacted via email.

i want that deluxe set damn it but the dvd is in PAL....grrrrrrrr

Just saw them live, absolutely incredible band :dance:
Hate you so much :grumpy:

;)

I don't think I have read every post in this thread so I apologize if this has been asked before but... what's the best place to start with this band? The Singles collection? Urban Hymns? something else?

PS: I only know Bittersweet Symphony. I do have one other song from Hymns I think but it's somewhat unmemorable to me.

The singles collection is a great start. A Storm In Heaven is my personal fave in terms of albums :drool:

2 other tracks from the album have just leaked. the whole album may be leaked by the end of the day.

ps. yes, i'm going to buy the album.

I couldn't care about the actual leak; I'm on holiday right now, so I'm gonna buy it when it comes out; I want to be surprised

Love Is Noise is a grower.....damn it has some seriously seductive swagger about it......a mint song.

I'm fabulicious, much like yourself :sexywink: We most definitely have scheming to do, meet you in the bar :shifty:

sweet news starting today...:hyper:

read on folks

HEAR THE WHOLE OF FORTH NOW
For one week only (starting from today) you can hear The Verve's new album 'Forth' in its entirety via their official myspace page: myspace.com/theverve.

You can also sample the whole of the album via the Verve Widget.

Embeddable on all social networks sites and blog sites, if you add the widget to your personal profile you'll be kept up to date about all upcoming Verve news and events.
• THE VERVE ON T4 IN THE UK
A live performance of 'Love Is Noise', recorded last week in London, will be shown this coming friday as part of the T4 Holiday Mornings.

• SIGNATURE
Personalise your email account with a Verve Forth signature image. To get it simply click here and save the image to your desktop. You can then add it to your email account.

• FORTH PRE-ORDER UPDATE
With the album released on August 25th (UK), you can now pre-order 'Forth' from a number of online retailers, on a number of different formats:

• UK RELEASE INFORMATION:
• Digital Download:
Available from Itunes: If you pre-order the album from itunes you'll receive 'Judas' as soon as you place your order, as well as exclusive live versions of 'Lucky Man' live from Coachella 2008 and 'A New Decade' live from Glastonbury 2008.

• Heavyweight LP:
Available exclusively from the Verve Store: LP includes 2 tracks not featured on the CD or CD/DVD albums.

• CD/DVD:
Available from play.com for £8.95 Delivered: A special CD and DVD package, featuring an exclusive band documentary and live footage from The Verve's headlining appearance at Coachella in May 2008, packaged in a case bound tour book.
This version comes with an exclusive instant download of 'Love is Noise' recorded at Glastonbury 2008.

• Deluxe Boxset:
Available exclusively from the Verve Store: A double heavyweight gatefold LP vinyl, limited edition CD & DVD edition of the album, and an exclusive memorabilia tour book.

** Customers that have ordered the deluxe box will be able to download the full album from Sunday 24th August **

US RELEASE INFORMATION
Fans in the US can pre-order the CD album online via Amazon ahead of its nationwide release date on August 26th.

Until next time you can keep up to date with all the latest news via theverve.tv .

After listening to the stream only once, I can only say one thing: WOW.

'Forth' is an utterly breathtaking album.

This is what I call 'quality' music. The song structures and instrumentation are complex, and the dreamy production is flawless. The cover art perfectly fits the mood of the album. I can't even pick a favourite song right now.

I am blown away.
The Verve are back. And what a comeback.

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Can't WAIT for this album, I saw the verve on saturday night and Love is noise was literally explosive live :up:

If you ever get the chance, GO! The most amazing live band. Richard Ashcroft... that man's a god!

Listened to parts of those tunes on My Space. Some nice sounds happening there, will probably pick this up in the coming days.

Back
Top Bottom