The Twilight Sad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Vest

Refugee
Nobody Wants To Be Here And Nobody Wants To Leave - The Twilight Sad

One of the best albums of the year!!!

If someone out there would be kind enough to post a song or two from youtube that would be greatly appreciated. I'm a bit of a computer dinosaur and don't quite know how to do that.

Thanks.

- I know there's at least two youtube songs available "There's A Girl In The Corner" and "Last January"

- http://www.thetwilightsad.com

- They have several albums out and I think some U2 fans (at least those who appreciate U2's darker material) would love these Scottish fellows.

Thanks. Much appreciated. At least by me. Sorely disappointed in the apparent lack of interest in this fantastic band from U2 fans. Really? Over 50 views and not one "like" or comment?!?!

Ok, I'll bite:

I'd never heard their music until this very moment. Not bad after first listen. Sounds like something I've heard from the late 70's/early 80's. Can't put my finger on it yet.

Ok, HV, I commented (you can't "like" here, try Facebook for that :wink:) on your post. Now, you must return the favor and comment at my Bad Movie Sequels thread over at Zoo Station. :wave:

I'd heard their name but never heard their music. Listened to this latest album yesterday, liked it quite a bit.

They're the Kings of Scotch rock, but I really don't like them as much as their peers for whatever reason.

The new album was alright...

They reissued their excellent debut album last year, Fourteen Autumns & Fifteen Winters, and it was great to hear it again with some extra bonus tracks that were practically equal to a lot of that material. It was one of my favorite albums of 2007 and holds up considerably well. :up:

Back
Top Bottom