The Temper Trap Live in Concert - Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you have the money... just go. Always good to try new things without hearing any kind of opinion if it's good or not.

i saw them live and if the tickets are cheap, i'd go. i saw them for $40 odd here, but now they're more popular and playing bigger venues, the tickets have gone up to $60/$70, which i wouldn't pay. i don't think his voice is as good live either. but as Heathcliff says just go.

They're playing a show in San Diego in August and 2 shows in L.A. County in October. :hmm: I might try to catch one of them to check them out.

The songs I've heard are decent. Nothing groundbreaking or Earth shattering, but I like that "sound" that they're mining/mimic-ing. However, the Pitchfork review of their debut had me LMFAO in stitches!

:lmao: Pitchfork: Album Reviews: The Temper Trap: Conditions :lmao:

They're playing a show in San Diego in August and 2 shows in L.A. County in October. :hmm: I might try to catch one of them to check them out.

The songs I've heard are decent. Nothing groundbreaking or Earth shattering, but I like that "sound" that they're mining/mimic-ing. However, the Pitchfork review of their debut had me LMFAO in stitches!

:lmao: Pitchfork: Album Reviews: The Temper Trap: Conditions :lmao:

Shut up Pitchfork, oh look a new band people can have fun with and enjoy, let's tear the crap out of them for all our elitist friends.

You're right they're not earthshattering, but they are pretty cool, and Conditions is an awesome driving record.

Pitchfork are aholes. It's an enjoyable album, the influences are there and obvious. The singers voice is awesome and hopefully the band will evolve.

I found the album to be pretty good, but I've only really revisited Sweet Disposition multiple times.

I saw them live at Roskilde Festival two weeks ago.

I say go, the band was very good, but the singer is mindblowingly good.

Back
Top Bottom