The Teen Dream that won't end up with you on To Catch a Predator AKA Beach House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, andyuk. It says a lot that I'm looking forward to a new Kings of Leon record (only to its release since I won't listen to it) just so he can start a new thread for each song. Good times.

Apologies for the bump, but have any of you ladies and gentlemen heard the eponymous debut? The clips on Amazon make it sound as strong if not stronger than Teen Dream, and I'm thinking about buying it.

Yeah I love it. Probably more than Devotion. Shouter does too, if memory serves.

I love her voice. And I can barely ever see her face, so I just assume she's super hot too

victoria_legrand.jpg

Oh yes. Very cute.

:up:

01 Myth
02 Wild
03 Lazuli
04 Other People
05 The Hours
06 Troublemaker
07 New Year
08 Wishes
09 On the Sea
10 Irene

The potential for this thing to be AotY for me is pretty damn high, especially after how thoroughly Teen Dream grew on me. I liked it at first, but now think that it borders on sublime.

Yous guys might already know, but if you sign up for the mailing list, you get the Myth mp3 for freeeeeeeeee

Thank u for infoz, JT. I listened to the stream of it many a time last eve. An mp3 would be nice.

Bloom leaked.

Fuck, you guys are going to love this album. I already do. Hell yes, this takes everything Teen Dream did so well and delivers even more of it. Yes, yes, yes this is exactly what I was looking for from this album.

Good cover, although I'm not sure how well it suits this very organic, beautiful album.

Which is amazing, as I've mentioned.

Nonsense. I'm sure the cover is indicative of the shitty, muddled 128 transcode rip with the fifth track cutting out that you're enjoying.

Oh, so you have heard it! Isn't it great?

Just imagine how much better it would sound if you could direct inject the lossless into your primary auditory cortex. Hell, at 128, you might as well be listening to a mic'd truck stop men's room or Helplessness Blues.

LemonMelon said:
Just imagine how much better it would sound if you could direct inject the lossless into your primary auditory cortex. Hell, at 128, you might as well be listening to a mic'd truck stop men's room or Helplessness Blues.

I'm too busy imagining how much better this forum would be without your unfunny, smart ass, last-word-on-everything schtick.

I take the last word because the first is always yours. What provoked you this time, Deputy? If you're offended that I responded in kind, you should pick a different mark. Fuck along, now.

Glad you liked the album, Mikal. If the way Teen Dream grew on me is any indication, Bloom will be AWESOME after several listens.

I leave for one week and friends have become enemies, enemies have become friends and Mikal likes a wo... nevermind (sorry mikal!!! last one).

Awesome to hear this album is wicked. I'm going to hold off on the leak if it really is poor quality though. Lemel and Impy, play nice. You're crushing me like a cheese sandwich

Back
Top Bottom