The National - Trouble Will Find Anthony Fantano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably a bit of a novice question, but when they say "pre-sale with the password trouble," is there anything else I need to do besides follow the link and enter that password in order to get the pre-sale tickets? I feel like every time I have tried a pre-sale, there is some additional step I was not aware of.

Probably a bit of a novice question, but when they say "pre-sale with the password trouble," is there anything else I need to do besides follow the link and enter that password in order to get the pre-sale tickets? I feel like every time I have tried a pre-sale, there is some additional step I was not aware of.

I would just make sure you're signed up to whoever the promoter is, as well as whichever site you're buying the tickets from.

So Scott has just become a father. Happy news, although it means he won't be on the Aussie tour. Speaking selfishly, I'm glad it wasn't his brother.

A National gig without Bryan would only be marginally worse than a National gig without Matt. My favorite drummer in rock.

Back
Top Bottom