The National: Sunshine on My B&Ck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When was the last time the earth shattered because of a song?

That's easy. When U2 played the best single you've ever heard, The Miracle, at the Apple Event!!! hahahahahaha

kidding aside.
Solid song from an incredible band, that i'm sure will fit in nicely on yet another beautiful album.

Was the old thread finished? I'm not sure this title is much of an improvement.

Lovely song. Bryan Devendorf is easily the best drummer operating at the moment, jesus christ. So good.

Not the harbinger of a new album though, I wouldn't think. The text is the same as that used on Trouble Will Find Me. And it's from those sessions.

Was the old thread finished? I'm not sure this title is much of an improvement.

I hope it's more horrendous than the last one.

Lovely song. Bryan Devendorf is easily the best drummer operating at the moment, jesus christ. So good.

Listen to more music.

Not the harbinger of a new album though, I wouldn't think. The text is the same as that used on Trouble Will Find Me. And it's from those sessions.

Yeah, it's basically promoting the Mistaken for Strangers movie.

You just keep telling yourself that.

$9.99 for a 1080p download of the film and the new single in lossless WAV?

Sold.

Wasn't the film already released several months ago, though? I watched it through a free iTunes rental probably a year ago.

Anyway, worth watching again.

Yeah, I bought it last year and apparently that was a mistake because now I don't have this single.

Wtf was the point of this? I can't think of many things I'd like to sit through for 6 hours, THIS is not one of them.

And people say U2 don't switch up their setlists...

Actually, they do switch up their setlists, significantly more than U2. Not that that argument has anything to do with this "art project".

Oh look at him facepalming. Probably thinks I didn't get his asinine "joke". Linking every single thing with U2 stopped being funny decades ago.

Oh look at him facepalming. Probably thinks I didn't get his asinine "joke". Linking every single thing with U2 stopped being funny decades ago.

As did talking about someone like they weren't there...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I don't know what's going on here anymore.

This sunshine song is kind of dull.

Back
Top Bottom