The National (Part 2) - High Violet & Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make that baritone bastard think "lit up..."

3005snr.jpg

How awesome is "You Were a Kindness"? It's hard to believe that it could not find a place on High Violet, yet I really do not know for what I would substitute it.

Got my tickets this morning: The National supported by the Walkmen. Yes I'm excited...

Yay!!!

I'm excited for you!

(now keep an eye out for another The band which is touring in December :hyper: ...not sure if they will hit your city though :( )

Got my tickets this morning: The National supported by the Walkmen. Yes I'm excited...

wussuh?!?!! I'm not sure who is supporting them in Toronto, but I just got tickets a few moments ago. If it's the Walkmen, I'm going to shit myself

Well, like an idiot, I went ahead and purchased the Alligator and Boxer reissues, both on 180g and on green and yellow vinyl, respectively. Not proud of this.

Anyway, now I've got extra LPs of both albums I'd be happy to let go at $20 for the pair if anyone is in need. They're both in fine condition. I listed them at $14 a piece on Discogs, but I'm happy to bring that down for my cronies here.

I'd consider it. I have no vinyls but The National would seem like a great start. Anyone who actually collects vinyls should take precedent.

Imperor said:
Well, like an idiot, I went ahead and purchased the Alligator and Boxer reissues, both on 180g and on green and yellow vinyl, respectively. Not proud of this.

Anyway, now I've got extra LPs of both albums I'd be happy to let go at $20 for the pair if anyone is in need. They're both in fine condition. I listed them at $14 a piece on Discogs, but I'm happy to bring that down for my cronies here.

Damn, if postage wasn't a factor I'd be all over that.

At this rate, the Dodgers will be moving back to Brooklyn before you do, Tex.

cobl04 said:
How much would postage be? I'm fucking all over it if you'd consider sending them here

Cobs, amazon.uk has destroyers rubies for £1.75 if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom