The Killers - Live at Royal Albert Hall (DVD + CD)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looking forward to getting this DVD.

Anyone know if they are coming to Australia anytime soon?

I recall Brandon joining U2 on stage to sing IALW. That was :drool:. Seek out a recording of this concert if you haven't heard it. Wonderful.

They are coming to Australia for good vibrations festival, in February. (I think its Feb!)

I still cannot find this on Blu-Ray anywhere!

I have added this to my Christmas wish list. It's killing me not to just go out and buy it but at this time of year giving trumps receiving. But I cannot wait!

i watched it and it was great. i could tell it was great. I may have had a issue with my tv because it seemed like the guitar wasn't high in the mix. Anyone else notice this? Seemed like the guitar wasn't even on sometimes . Just wanted to see if anyone else noticed that. it def may have been my tv.

i watched it and it was great. i could tell it was great. I may have had a issue with my tv because it seemed like the guitar wasn't high in the mix. Anyone else notice this? Seemed like the guitar wasn't even on sometimes . Just wanted to see if anyone else noticed that. it def may have been my tv.

I have a big-screen HDTV and a 5.1 stereo attached, and the sound is incredible, but I did have to futz with my sound settings a bit to move the guitar a little higher in the mix.

I just got an email from TicketMaster this morning, advertising the new Killers DVD (probably because I've purchased tickets to Killers show through them?) ... anyway, the ad said that Rolling Stone graded the DVD "4 out of 4 stars" but I can't seem to find the review on their site - anyone have it, or happen to have read it?

yea. i didn't have my theater on. But on the vertigo dvd sometimes i felt the guitar was not sounding big. And the theater was on that time.

Watched it on Palladia TV and i agree, the guitar is WAY too low in the mix.

Dave Keuning is the most under-used guitar player in the history of rock/pop music.
They should really think about this.

That being said, amazing band, great video.

just watched some NIN on that channel, and that guitar is even further down in the mix,lol. that said, this station is pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom