The Killers - Day And Age

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Day And Age keeps growing on me. :ohmy: I really like it now. Even the dumb lyric in Human doesn't bother me anymore. Still not as good as Hot Fuss but I'm enjoying it more than Sam's Town.

Neon Tiger :drool:

:happydance:

I like it very much too.
I can listen to the whole album front to back without skipping any of the songs.
Pretty rare!

Are you going to see them in SA, Zoots?

Probably not. :slant: A combination of having nobody to go with (none of my friends are interested) and me trying to save some money.

Probably not. :slant: A combination of having nobody to go with (none of my friends are interested) and me trying to save some money.

Awh :(, that's too bad. But understandable.

So who else is pumped for the live cd/dvd? only 2 weeks left!

Live from the Royal Albert Hall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dan, you're in Australia, right?
Be prepared.
They're coming in Februari 2010!

http://www.thekillersmusic.com/road

these videos are great! thanks for sharing, miri.
i had no idea there was a live dvd coming out until i went to miri's last link. that's awesome!!!

You're welcome!

yeah true that. I hope they do release maybe a compilation style dvd of 30 or so songs form the first 2 albums live shows in the future, but this is good that it is the first release. Great set list too. Jenny 2nd last is a great spot. When I saw that in Sydney I nearly pissed my pants, they tore the stage up

I probably shouldn't come into this topic because I have nothing useful to add, but I really can't get into the Killers and their music, no matter how hard I'm trying. I have all of the albums they released in recent years, but they do nothing for me, and I think Brandon is a bad singer. :reject: I haven't seen them live, though, yet, but I'm totally tired of that awful song "Human" that's always playing on the radio. If I had to chose, I'd take some of their older material over the popish stuff they've been doing recently.

Bonodisgust.png

To ensure delivery, add thekillers@island.myreg.net to your address book.​
468803ac-9234-4db0-b4f8-7a4461d26343.jpg
dab278e7-7915-41db-8618-dc0879f9fb53.gif
b2f4774e-f5a2-46c0-ab7c-a7330e68c6fc.jpg
Worldwide Theatrical Premiere The Killers 'Live At The Royal Albert Hall' and Limited Edition Collector's Package.
See The Killers 'Live At The Royal Albert Hall' On Thursday November 5th, ONE NIGHT ONLY, in select movie theatres. The Killers will hit the big screen with the Worldwide Theatrical Premiere of 'Live At The Royal Albert Hall'. Beautifully shot in HD this is the best seat in the house to see your favorite band playing a show like you've never seen before.​
For a chance to win tickets to a premiere near you, text "KILLERSLIVE" to 66937 and you will be entered to win 2 tickets to the premiere.​
For information and theatre locations go to www.TheKillersLiveAtRoyalAlbertHall.com.Keep checking back for new locations and ticket information.​
The Killers 'Live At The Royal Albert Hall' will be available on November 10, 2009, and you can pre-order the just released 400 LIMITED EDITION QUANTITY COLLECTOR’S PACKAGE.​
This Limited Edition Collector’s Package is packed with exclusive content and is only available at shop.thekillersmusic.com and includes everything pictured here:​
* Live from Royal Albert Hall DVD/CD or Blu-ray
* Limited Edition “Snipe” Poster
* Limited Edition 12” Picture Disc Vinyl (Human)
* Limited Edition 12” Picture Disc Vinyl (Spaceman)
* Limited Edition 7” White Vinyl (Human)
* Limited Edition Poster of Band and Cover Art
* Day & Age LP feat. 180gm Vinyl
* iPod-friendly "When We Were Young" Concert Video Download on Sat 10/24​
Other Packages also available.

Click here for tour dates.
54efc4de-16b6-4831-aa6d-e590534b5d1b.gif
HOooooly shit, if only I had $80. This is freaking amazing. The closest theater it's going to be playing at for me is in Dallas, so I'm not sure I'm gonna go (but I probably will)​

SHIT. I forgot the theater showings of the concert were tonight, and I didn't take off of work :(.

HOooooly shit, if only I had $80. This is freaking amazing. The closest theater it's going to be playing at for me is in Dallas, so I'm not sure I'm gonna go (but I probably will)[/LEFT]
[/INDENT]
I almost bought this $80 collector's edition, but then stopped myself and got the $19.99 DVD :D I LOVE The Killers, but I haven't learned to grow money trees yet...

The Killers announce plans to play special 4th Of July concert at the White House | News | NME.COM

The Killers announce plans to play special 4th Of July concert at the White House
Brandon Flowers and co will be streaming the gig live from South Lawn
July 3, 2010

The Killers have been invited by US President Barack Obama to perform at the White House tomorrow (July 4) to honour US troops.

The band, who are currently on a hiatus, will make a special appearance on the South Lawn for the 'Salute To The Military' United Service Organizations Concert.

"It is a monumental honour for us to be a part of this 4th of July celebration at the White House," said lead singer Brandon Flowers.

"We could never repay the service men and women of this country for their contributions and sacrifice. To perform for them and their families on America’s birthday will be our pleasure."

The show will be streamed live on the White House's website tomorrow at 7pm (EST). For more information go to The White House.

Meanwhile, Brandon Flowers is set to release his first solo album 'Flamingo' in the UK on September 6 and in the US on the 14.

Back
Top Bottom