The Killers - Day And Age

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ronnie wanted nothing to do with the recording of Flamingo if the sessions weren't happening in that space ship.

Also, when in fuck did this happen and why did no one tell me?! YouTube - THE KILLERS - YO GABBA GABBA
This is probably the most awesome thing ever.
EDIT: Apparently, this show has also had MGMT, The Shins, Devo, Jack Black, and The Roots as musical guests. Also, Mos Def, Weird Al, and Rhys Darby (Murray from the late, great Flight of the Conchords) as actors. When did Nick Jr. get so awesome?

Yeah, that shows guest list is ridiculous. And every one of the bits with the celebs I've seen has been trippy as fuck. But I just can't bring myself to watch the show in general.

And did I miss something, did FoTC break up? :slant:

Just thought I'd give a heads up that The Killers (Read: Not Brandon solo) will be playing Lollapalooza Chile. I'm also hearing that by August they'll be back in the studio.

I'm trying to back that up with fact, but I forgot my message board password and got locked out for 15 minutes :lol:.

Also, re: FoTC, I did look that up later that day and found out what was being referred to lol.

Here we go:

On his solo tour, Brandon Flowers is self-consciously alone - The Globe and Mail

Frankly, Flowers would rather be on tour with the Killers than doing his own project. “The idea of taking a year and a half off from being onstage scares me a little bit,” he says. “Being on the road is something I’ve been cultivating. I feel like I’ve grown a lot, and I’m feeling comfortable onstage. I don’t want to lose that.”

But some of his fellow Killers were sick of touring, which led to the band announcing early this year that it would go on hiatus. “A couple of ’em just want a really long break,” says Flowers, shrugging. “I mean, I can’t make them tour, and I wouldn’t want them to make me do something.”

During their time off, drummer Ron Vannucci recorded a couple tracks with Mt. Desolation, which also includes members of Keane and Mumford & Sons. “I think he’s working on [his own] record now,” says Flowers. Meanwhile, bassist Mark Stoermer produced an album for the Australian indie band Howling Bells.

“So everybody’s keeping pretty busy, but we’re going to reconvene in May, it looks like, to get together and start writing.”

Back
Top Bottom