The Killers - Day And Age

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that a real leak or not, I'm not gonna listen to it if it's subpar quality. I've only gotta wait a few more hours anyways...

i have a link where you can download the whole song, 320 kbps, dont know if im really allowed to post it. lemme know if anyone wants it

The radio station that's supposed to premiere the song is now in the three hour block when they'll play it, I posted a link to the site above.

I'm still gonna wait for it to premiere, but I'd like it too AirMarc, if you don't mind

bono_212 @hotmail.com

Ok I liked it. Especially the verses. The Chorus lacked a little something that would've made this a great song. Never the less, I am now going to over play it, excuse me.

Well, I'm mainly a rocker, but I do appreciate what the Killers have done here. Having been around the heydays of New Order, the Pet Shop Boys, etc (love my 80s!), this track touches some memories for me and it still feels fresh.

Sent it dalton, and Final Straw sent it just incase you wanted to download it so you wouldn't have to always go to the site to listen. :up:

Back
Top Bottom