The Killers - Battle Born

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SHAZAM!
lightningbolt.gif

:lol:

Oh shit.

You guys don't understand.

I have never heard a song called Runaway/Runaways/Refugee that I didn't love.

The National
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Kanye
Del Shannon

Yeah. Those are definitely good songs. Is your favorite band The Runaways?

The National
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Kanye
Del Shannon

Yeah. Those are definitely good songs. Is your favorite band The Runaways?

I have...never heard anything by them, I don't think.

(But you are just proving my point, fucking hell the bands you listed songs by those names? :drool: )

:up: probably my least favourite song on High Violet. Not sure why they open shows with it.

I like it on the album a great deal, but it's a bizarre show opener. Really fell flat when they opened with it at fucking Lollapalooza of all places.

Here's hoping Runaways doesn't completely sink my interest in Battle Born the way Human did Day & Age.

Maybe I'm just blind, but I can't find anywhere that shows what time these guys are on the air.

It's already out there. I listened to it earlier.

Just do a search on Google or Twitter and it will show up.

It's definitely a Killers lead single. Big and bombastic. The song felt kind of busy to me on first listen, but I liked its energy and it was definitely filled with hooks. I remember digging the familiar piano intro. I think I like it, though I'll have to hear it some more.

EDIT: Here's a link that popped up on Google. Listen: The Killers' 'Runaways' debuts online | Gigwise

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

I'm so happy, because I really didn't feel like that about anything on their last album!

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

I'm so happy, because I really didn't feel like that about anything on their last album!

Yep.. me too.. last album was a meh.. This is just great.. I have it on repeat all morning so far.

I can't believe I will get to see them perform new songs and old before the new album comes out!

10 days to their show in Richmond, VA!!!!!!!!!:hyper::love::heart:

Yep.. me too.. last album was a meh.. This is just great.. I have it on repeat all morning so far.

I can't believe I will get to see them perform new songs and old before the new album comes out!

10 days to their show in Richmond, VA!!!!!!!!!:hyper::love::heart:

I'm anxious to see your review! Keep us posted! :wink:

This new song will sound great live! :up:

At first I was kind of like, "Well this is nice, but I don't know that it's all that great a lead single" then there was that awesome little synth solo and I was like, "Oh, hello!" and then it turned into a fucking Tom Petty song near the end with all those "Oh OH OH OHs" and now I'm all like, Yes, let's hear this again.

Yeah I started listening and I wasn't really crazy about it but I like it.

Whatever was in the teaser trailer though... that is gonna be fire.

Wasn't blown away by it after one listen

Wouldn't sound out of place on Flowers' brilliant solo album, Flamingo.

Good song, the closest they've gotten to replicating When You Were Young.

It's pretty much Beautiful Day (listen to those opening piano notes, seriously) and Heat of the Moment spliced together, but I'll gladly take that over the cheesy Numa Numa synths and meaningless blather of Human.

Wow, Flowers sounds exactly like the leader singer from Keane in this song. Exactly like him.

Back
Top Bottom